- The report contains detailed information about Eastern Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eastern Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eastern Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eastern Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eastern Holdings Ltd. business.
About Eastern Holdings Ltd.
Eastern Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the property development and publishing businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, the People Republic of China, the United States, and Taiwan. It publishes journals, periodicals, and magazines, as well as organizes marketing events. The company publishes and promotes trade and consumer magazines. Its consumer titles include Motherhood, a monthly magazine dedicated to pregnancy, motherhood, parenting, and childcare; teens, a monthly magazine for teenagers; motoring, an automotive publication; Golf, a monthly tabloid that covers local, regional, and international golf events; and Frequent Traveller, a corporate travel magazine. The companys trade titles comprise Computer Era, a computer directory; Asia Pacific Food Industry for the food and beverage manufacturers; FDM Asia, an authoritative source for executives and professionals involved in the woodworking, panel manufacturing, and furniture design and manufacturing, and related furniture accessories; Asia Pacific Metalworking Equipment News, a metalworking publication for professionals in the automotive, aerospace, die and mould, oil and gas, electrical and electronics, and medical engineering industries; and Industrial Automation Asia, an automation publication. It also engages in the acquisition and development of residential, commercial, and industrial properties. In addition, Eastern Holdings Limited involves in the organization of trade and consumer exhibitions; property investment and management activities; printing of periodicals, books, and magazines; general warehousing activities; and investment in shares, as well as operates as a media representative. The company was formerly known as Eastern Publishing Ltd and changed its name to Eastern Holdings Limited in October 2004. Eastern Holdings Limited was founded in 1981 and is based in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eastern Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eastern Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eastern Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eastern Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eastern Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EASTERN HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Eastern Holdings Ltd. History
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Eastern Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eastern Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Eastern Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Eastern Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eastern Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eastern Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?