- The report contains detailed information about CMG Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CMG Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CMG Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CMG Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CMG Holdings, Inc. business.
About CMG Holdings, Inc.
CMG Holdings, Inc. operates as a marketing, sports, entertainment, and management services company. The company operates in the sectors of talent management, event management, and commercial rights.
The companys talent management includes representation of personalities in the entertainment and arts, athletes, and literary industries through a full service representation to enable its clients realize their utmost potential for endorsements, licensing, contract negotiations, speaking appearances, literary, and television image marketing. It represents athletes and sports personalities in team and non-team sports in a full-service approach ensuring individualized attention and commitment to manage its clients business opportunities. The company manages broadcasters and actors careers and assists in engineering business opportunities in film, broadcast and television and packaging with corporate sponsors. Its literary division provides full service representation to authors for publishing in traditional houses, as well as electronic media, including television, film, radio, and after-market licensing to ensure exposure and to increase client revenues.
The companys event management includes marquis hospitality, sponsorships and licensing, broadcast production, and implementation of events, including hospitality services to the clients in sports sectors, including golf, tennis, equine and motor sports pairing corporate sponsors, and premier events. It pursues intellectual property rights of sports and entertainment properties and offers these events through long-term entertainment hospitality packages for corporate sponsors' and manages and implements on-site operations and logistical concerns. The companys broadcast and production division secures, and negotiates electronic production, broadcast, and syndication opportunities for its clients via network, cable television, radio, and digital media.
The companys commercial rights sector includes branding, consulting, endorsement, licensing and sponsorships, and sales and marketing. It creates branding and distributes image marketing tools to strategic outlets to generate premier brand recognition for its clients. The companys endorsement, licensing, and sponsorships division works with premier corporations regarding contract negotiations for client endorsements, secure domestic, and international licensing opportunities to provide implementation and execution services for client sponsorships. The marketing division positions and utilizes its clients to increase their presence in the global market through research of business environments and creative solutions to take advantage of given market conditions. Its sales division includes creating commercial rights opportunities, identifying sales targets, and selling commercial rights to maximize client revenues.
The company competes with Alloy Marketing, Inc., Mktg, Inc., International Management Group, Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., MDC Partners, Inc., and Omnicom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CMG Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CMG Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CMG Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CMG Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CMG Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CMG HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CMG Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CMG Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CMG Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
CMG Holdings, Inc. History
CMG Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CMG Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
CMG Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CMG Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CMG Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CMG Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
CMG Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CMG Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CMG Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CMG Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CMG Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CMG Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CMG Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CMG Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?