- The report contains detailed information about XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. business.
About XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the acquisition and development of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of multiple myeloma (MM) and hepatitis C.
Products under Development
rHuEPO for the treatment of MM: The company's primary compound is Recombinant Erythropoietin (rHuEPO) for the treatment of multiple myeloma. It intends to develop the use of rHuEPO for the prolongation of MM patients' survival.
DOS: The companys second program is the Diversity Oriented Synthesis program (DOS), which is focused on the development of pre-clinical hepatitis C small molecule inhibitors. It out-licensed the DOS program to Presidio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, in-licensing, development, and commercialization of therapeutics for viral infections, including HIV and HCV. Under the terms of the license agreement, Presidio is responsible for all further development and commercialization activities relating to its DOS program.
The company was founded in 1993. It was formerly known as Xenograft Technologies Ltd. and changed its name to XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XTL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Major Shareholders
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. History
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Offices and Representations
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?