- The report contains detailed information about ChromaDex Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ChromaDex Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ChromaDex Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ChromaDex Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ChromaDex Corp. business.
About ChromaDex Corp.
ChromaDex Corporation, through its subsidiaries, creates and supplies botanical reference standards, and related phytochemical products and services. The company serves dietary supplement, nutraceutical, food and beverage, functional food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic markets.
Products and Services
The company's subsidiary, Chromadex Analytics, Inc., manufactures its products and provides analytical services and laboratory division support for it.
Supply of reference standards, materials, and kits: The company, through its catalog, supplies a range of products which are necessary for quality control of raw materials and consumer products. Reference standard and materials and the kits created from them are used for research and quality control in dietary supplements, cosmetics, food and beverages, and the pharmaceuticals industries.
Supply of fine chemicals and phytochemicals: The company supplies its products in the gram to kilogram scale for companies who require these products for research and new product development.
Bulk Raw Food Grade Chemicals: The company offers value-added bulk raw materials for dietary supply and food additives.
Bioluminex: Bioluminex is a bio-analytical method which it developed pursuant to a worldwide exclusive license agreement with Bayer Ag, to identify the presence of toxic or harmful compounds in water, dietary ingredients, food products, and food ingredients.
Contract services: The company, through ChromaDex Analytics, provides a range of contract services ranging from routine contract analysis of dietary supplements, cosmetics, foods and other natural products to elaborate contract research for clients in these industries.
Consulting services: The company provides a range of consulting services, such as regulatory support, new ingredient or product development, risk management, and litigation support services.
Process development: The company can assist customers in creating processes for manufacturing natural products, using green chemistry.
The companys products and services in development include process scale manufacturing; phytochemical libraries; plant extracts libraries; databases for cross-referencing phytochemicals; anthocyanin; simmondsin; and intellectual property.
The company markets its products in Europe, South America, Korea, India, the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Mexico
The companys competitors include Sigma-Aldrich; Phytolab; U.S. Pharmacopoeia; Extrasynthese; Covance; Eurofins; and Silliker Canada Co.
ChromaDex Corporation was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHROMADEX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHROMADEX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHROMADEX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHROMADEX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHROMADEX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ChromaDex Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ChromaDex Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ChromaDex Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ChromaDex Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ChromaDex Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHROMADEX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHROMADEX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHROMADEX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHROMADEX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHROMADEX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHROMADEX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ChromaDex Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ChromaDex Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ChromaDex Corp. Major Shareholders
ChromaDex Corp. History
ChromaDex Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ChromaDex Corp. Offices and Representations
ChromaDex Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ChromaDex Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ChromaDex Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ChromaDex Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
ChromaDex Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ChromaDex Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ChromaDex Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ChromaDex Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ChromaDex Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ChromaDex Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ChromaDex Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ChromaDex Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?