- The report contains detailed information about A. H. Belo Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for A. H. Belo Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The A. H. Belo Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes A. H. Belo Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of A. H. Belo Corporation business.
About A. H. Belo Corporation
A. H. Belo Corporation operates as a news and information company primarily in the United States.
The company owns and operates 3 daily newspapers and 11 associated Web sites. It publishes The Dallas Morning News in Texas; The Providence Journal in the U.S.; and The Press-Enterprise (Riverside, CA), serving southern Californias Inland Empire region. These newspapers publish local, state, national, and international news. In addition, the company publishes various additional publications targeting niche audiences, and operates direct mail and commercial printing and distribution businesses. The company involves in the sale of advertising in its printed products and on its Web sites.
Dallas Morning News: The Dallas Morning News is distributed primarily in Dallas County and the 10 surrounding counties.
The Providence Journal: The Providence Journal is a newspaper in Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts.
Press-Enterprise: The Press-Enterprise is distributed throughout southern Californias Inland Empire area, which includes Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
In addition, the company and Belo Corp. (Belo), through subsidiaries, jointly own 6.6 percent of Classified Ventures, LLC, a joint venture in which the other owners are Gannett Co., Inc., The McClatchy Company, Tribune Company, and The Washington Post Company. The three principal online businesses Classified Ventures, LLC operates are cars.com, apartments.com, and homegain.com.
The company and Belo, through Belo Lead Management LLC, have also invested in ResponseLogix, Inc. (www.responselogix.com). ResponseLogix uses a software as a service (SaaS) model to provide advanced, Internet-based lead management solutions to auto dealers.
The company, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, True North Real Estate LLC, has invested in Sawbuck Realty, Inc. (www.sawbuck.com). Sawbuck combines a real estate technology platform with a business model that connects consumers to the local real estate agents and streamlines their transactions.
A. H. Belo Corporation was founded in 1842.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. A. H. BELO CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. A. H. BELO CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. A. H. BELO CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. A. H. BELO CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. A. H. BELO CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. A. H. Belo Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of A. H. Belo Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of A. H. Belo Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. A. H. Belo Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. A. H. Belo Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. A. H. BELO CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. A. H. BELO CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. A. H. BELO CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. A. H. BELO CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. A. H. BELO CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. A. H. BELO CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
A. H. Belo Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
A. H. Belo Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
A. H. Belo Corporation Major Shareholders
A. H. Belo Corporation History
A. H. Belo Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
A. H. Belo Corporation Offices and Representations
A. H. Belo Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
A. H. Belo Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
A. H. Belo Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
A. H. Belo Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
A. H. Belo Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
A. H. Belo Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
A. H. Belo Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
A. H. Belo Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
A. H. Belo Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
A. H. Belo Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
A. H. Belo Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
A. H. Belo Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?