- The report contains detailed information about China Yida Holding, Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Yida Holding, Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Yida Holding, Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Yida Holding, Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Yida Holding, Co. business.
About China Yida Holding, Co.
China Yida Holding, Co. operates as a diversified entertainment company focused on media and tourism industries in China.
The companys tourism management business specializes in the development and management of natural, cultural, and historic scenic sites. The company operates the Great Golden Lake tourist destination (Global Geo-park), HuaAn Tulou cluster (or the Earth Buildings) tourist destination (World Culture Heritage), and Yunding tourist destination (Large-scale National Recreational Park), covering approximately 300 square kilometers.
The companys media business provides operating management service, including channel and advertisement management for the Fujian Education Television Channel (FETV) and the Journey through China on the Train on-board railway program.
The Great Golden Lake
The Great Golden Lake is located in Taining, surrounding Sanming, Nanping of Fujian Province and Nanchang of Jiangxi Province. This tourist attraction covers approximately 230 square kilometers, including five main scenic areas: Golden Lake; Shangqing River; Zhuangyuan Rock; Luohan Mountain; and Taining Old Town.
Huaan Tulou Cluster (or the Earth Buildings)
The Tulou Cluster is a 1.5 hour drive away from Xiamen City, one of Chinas tourist coastal cities. In December 2008, the company entered into a Tourist Resources Development Agreement with Huaan County Government. Pursuant to this agreement, the company began to develop the Huaan Tulou tourist destinations with a right of priority to develop other scenic areas in Huaan County.
Yunding Recreational Park
The company, in November 2008, entered into the Tourist Destination Cooperative Development Agreement with Yongtai County Government. Pursuant to the agreement, the company obtained the right to develop the Yunding scenic areas, which is approximately 50 kilometer from Fuzhou.
Fujian Education Television (FETV), owned by the Fujian Education TV Station, is a provincial comprehensive entertainment television channel. Pursuant to a management agreement between Fujian Education TV Station and Fujian Jiaoguang, its subsidiary, the company gained 7 years management rights from the Fujian Education TV Station. Under the management contract, the company obtained the full rights to provide programming and content and content management services and to re-sell all advertising airtime of FETV.
Journey through China on the Train
The company, in February 2009, entered into a six-year agreement with Chinas Railway Media Center to create Journey through China on the Train infomercial programs, pursuant to which the company would produce 20 minute monthly episodes focused on natural resources, culture and the history of tourism destinations, tourism advertisement and travel tips. The infomercial programs would be broadcast on 7 railway lines into Tibet, all high speed motor trains in China with TV panels and cable TV channels covering 18 railway bureaus.
The company, in December 2008, entered into the Huaan Tulou Cluster Tourist Resources Development Agreement with the Huaan County Peoples Government in Zhangzhou, China. Pursuant to this agreement, the company has begun to develop the Huaan Tulou Cluster Tourism Destination and its surrounding scenic areas located in the Huaan County.
The company, in November 2008, entered into the Tourist Destination Cooperative Development Agreement with the Yongtai County Peoples Government in Fuzhou, China. Pursuant to the agreement, the Yongtai government shall grant the company the right and special authorization to develop tourist destinations in Fuzhou located at Yongtai Beixi and Jiezhukou Lake.
As of February 2009, the company entered into a Cooperation Agreement with Railway Media Center for the purpose of collaborating with Railway Media Center to produce programs titled Journey through China on the Train that would be broadcast to passengers traveling on train. The content of the Journey Program would focus on introduction and preview of natural resources, culture and history of tourism destinations, tourism advertisement, and travel tips.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Yida Holding, Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Yida Holding, Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Yida Holding, Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Yida Holding, Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Yida Holding, Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA YIDA HOLDING, CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Yida Holding, Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Yida Holding, Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Yida Holding, Co. Major Shareholders
China Yida Holding, Co. History
China Yida Holding, Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Yida Holding, Co. Offices and Representations
China Yida Holding, Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Yida Holding, Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Yida Holding, Co. Capital Market Snapshot
China Yida Holding, Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China Yida Holding, Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Yida Holding, Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Yida Holding, Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Yida Holding, Co. 1-year Stock Charts
China Yida Holding, Co. 5-year Stock Charts
China Yida Holding, Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Yida Holding, Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Yida Holding, Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?