- The report contains detailed information about China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. business.
About China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd.
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd., through its wholly owned subsidiary, China Cablecom Ltd., operates as a joint-venture provider of cable television services in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). The company operates in partnership with a local state-owned enterprise (SOE) authorized by the PRC government to control the distribution of cable television services.
Products and Service Offerings
The company operates two cable networks, Binzhou Broadcasting and Television Information Network Co., Ltd. (Binzhou Broadcasting) and Hubei Chutian Video Communication Network Co., Ltd. (Hubei Chutian), and offers products and services to its customers: basic analog and digital cable subscription services (including installation), referred to as video subscription services, landing service for satellite TV broadcasters, network leasing, broadband Internet, and other services, including premium content and interactive.
As of December 31, 2009, the Binzhou Broadcasting operated a cable network with approximately 482,016 paying subscribers and Hubei Chutian operated a cable network with approximately 1,190,000 paying subscribers.
Video Subscription Services: As of December 31, 2009, the two networks the company operated served approximately 1,673,695 paying subscribers.
Landing service for satellite TV broadcasters: The company provides landing service for satellite TV broadcasters.
Broadband Internet: Binzhou Broadcasting and Hubei Chutian offer to residential, commercial, and government broadband Internet services. Key customers for cable Internet access include new buildings and the government. As of December 31, 2009, the 2 networks the company operated had 21,939 broadband households. The company operates cable network systems through Binzhou Broadcasting and Hubei Chutian.
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA CABLECOM HOLDINGS, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Major Shareholders
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. History
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Offices and Representations
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Cablecom Holdings, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?