- The report contains detailed information about Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. business.
About Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc.
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc., through its subsidiaries and variable interest entities, produces ferrochromium alloy and pelletized ores in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company, through Pinglu County Changhong Ferroalloy Co., Ltd. (PL) and Fanshi County Xinyu Iron Resources Co., Ltd. (FS), engages in refining ores into ferrochromium alloy and pelletized ores for steel and iron manufacturing in the PRC. PL produces ferrochromium alloy, the core furnace material in making stainless steel. FS produces pelletized ore, a main component of iron manufacturing.
Pelletized Ores: The companys suppliers include Hongshan Concentration Plant; Fanshi County Tongda Metallurgy Mining Co., Ltd.; Pingxingguan Mining Industrial Co., Ltd.; Shanxi Changchi Enterprise Co., Ltd.; Fanshi County Tongda Metallurgy Mining Co., Ltd.; Pingxingguan Iron Mine; and Fanshi County Hongshan Iron Mine.
Ferrochromium Alloy: The companys suppliers include Shanxi Jiaomei International Co., Ltd.; Pinglu Changsheng Stainless Steel Material Co., Ltd.; Taiyuan Hengfeng Metallurgy Trading Co., Ltd.; Germu Hengda Mining Product Co., Ltd.; Lianyungang Shunming Maite Co., Ltd.; Taiyuan Longda Co., Ltd.; Shanxi Hengshan Industrial Co., Ltd.; and Taiyuan Jinxing Commercial & Trading Co., Ltd.
Ferrochromium Alloy: The companys ferrochromium alloy is sold directly to stainless steel manufacturers throughout China, including in Shanxi, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Shangdong, Hebei and Henan. Its major customer is Taiyuan Iron and Steel (Group) Co., Ltd. Its other customer includes Zhejiang Hengshan Ferroalloy Co. Ltd.
Pelletized ore: As of December 31, 2006, all of the pelletized ores that the company produced were sold to two customers: Shanxi Changchi Enterpise Co., Ltd. (Changchi) and Rongchang Trading Co., Ltd. (Rongchang).
The companys competitors include Jilin Ferroalloy Co., Ltd.; Guangxi Qingzhou Guixin Refinery Co., Ltd.; and Chongqin Xinteng Metallurgical Furnace Co., Ltd. Its competitors for the pelletized ore products include Fanshi Huamao Acid Pellet Factory, Jiujia Acid Pellet Factory (a division of Fanshi Jiujia Iron & Steel Co.), and Shougang Miyun Iron Ore Factory.
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEICANG IRON & STEEL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Major Shareholders
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. History
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Offices and Representations
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Beicang Iron & Steel, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?