- The report contains detailed information about Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kikukawa Iron Works Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. business.
About Kikukawa Iron Works Inc.
Kikukawa Iron Works, Inc. manufactures cutting, planing, and polishing machinery in Japan. The company's products include sawmill equipment, rip saw, crosscut saw, finger jointing system, veneer grinder, hybrid sizing equipment, multiple sizing equipment, floor base planer sander, knife planer/sander, tenoner, computer control clamp feed panel saw, abrasive belt sanding line, orbital sander, cut saw machine, machining center, and edge shaper. Its products are used in various applications, including sawmilling, woodworking, printed circuit board processing, metal and nonferrous metal processing, and precise model making. The company was founded in 1897 as Kikukawa Iron Works, Co. Partnership and changed its name to Kikukawa Iron Works, Inc. in 1954. Kikukawa Iron Works, Inc. is headquartered in Ise City, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KIKUKAWA IRON WORKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Major Shareholders
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. History
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Offices and Representations
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kikukawa Iron Works Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?