- The report contains detailed information about American Community Newspapers Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Community Newspapers Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Community Newspapers Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Community Newspapers Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Community Newspapers Inc. business.
About American Community Newspapers Inc.
American Community Newspapers, Inc. operates as a community newspaper publisher in the United States. The companys product mix includes three publication types, including daily newspapers, weekly newspapers and niche publications.
The companys publications provide community news about local governments, high school and local sports, board of education/school news, local events, local police/fire/rescue and local businesses, which are overlooked by major metropolitan daily newspapers, radio stations and television stations.
As of December 30, 2007, the companys publications reached approximately 1,386,000 households in its communities. Its products include 83 weekly newspapers with total controlled circulation of approximately 1,017,000 and total paid circulation of approximately 76,000; 14 niche publications with total controlled circulation of approximately 227,000 and total paid circulation of approximately 53,000; 3 daily newspapers with total paid circulation of approximately 10,000 and total controlled circulation of approximately 3,000; and 85 locally focused Web sites.
The company operates in four suburban communities in the United States, including Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota; Dallas, Texas; Northern Virginia; and Columbus, Ohio.
In Minneapolis region, the company serves the affluent communities within Hennepin, Dakota, Ramsey, Scott, Washington, Sherburne, Wright, Stearns, Anoka, St. Croix and Carver Counties. In Dallas region, it serves the affluent communities within Collin and Denton Counties, as well as portions of Dallas and Tarrant Counties.
In Northern Virginia Region, the company serves the communities within Fairfax, Arlington and Loudoun Counties. Its Columbus newspaper group comprises Franklin, Delaware, Union, Fairfield, Madison, Licking and Pickaway Counties.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Community Newspapers Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Community Newspapers Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Community Newspapers Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Community Newspapers Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Community Newspapers Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPERS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Community Newspapers Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Community Newspapers Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Community Newspapers Inc. Major Shareholders
American Community Newspapers Inc. History
American Community Newspapers Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Community Newspapers Inc. Offices and Representations
American Community Newspapers Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Community Newspapers Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Community Newspapers Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Community Newspapers Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
American Community Newspapers Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Community Newspapers Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Community Newspapers Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Community Newspapers Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Community Newspapers Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Community Newspapers Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Community Newspapers Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Community Newspapers Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?