- The report contains detailed information about 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. business.
About 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc.
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc (ATTY or the company) was incorporated in Florida in 1993 and is engaged primarily in the business of publishing membership directories for bar associations. PCNA Communications Corporation is the wholly owned subsidiary of ATTY and conducts all of the companys print directory operations. The companys other wholly owned subsidiary includes Attorneys Online, Inc. The company markets its directories to professional associations through the continental United States. PCNA Communications Corporation conducts its print directory operations and its Internet-based online vendor directory business that it operates in conjunction with its print directory advertising sales.
PRINT DIRECTORY BUSINESS
The companys principal product is the publication of city, county and state membership directories for bar associations and its own proprietary directories throughout the continental United States. Most membership directories of bar associations contain a complete listing of member attorneys along with the names of their firm, addresses, and telephone numbers. They often also contain facsimile numbers, court information and specialized local information that attorneys may require during their course of business. In 2001 the company published 69 directories, of which 38 were under contracts with bar associations, four were under contract with medical associations, 26 were its own proprietary legal directories (i.e., independent of official sponsorship by a bar association) and one was a proprietary medical directory.
The company publishes the majority of its print directories "in-house", contracting the printing, binding, and distribution to outside firms.
Historically, the company specialized in publishing free membership directories for bar associations nationwide. In the Spring of 1998, the company introduced its directory participation program (DPP) which is designed to allow attorneys, law firms, courts or bar associations to purchase directories directly fromit . Under its DPP, the company offers participating bar associations the opportunity to share revenue with it from the sale of directories to members. The company major competitor is Martindale-Hubbell.
During the year 1999, the company created three new Internet web sites designed to serve members of the legal community and others seeking legal information. The company introduced the first web site, www.lawlinks.com, in August 1999. This web site was designed to be its portal. A portal refers to a site or location on the Internet that is designed with the intent of attracting usage as an initial entrance or gateway for browsing the Internet. This web site consists primarily of a variety of legal information useful to lawyers as well as members of the general public. The company launched its second website located at www.lawmiles.com also in August 1999. This web site featured its online shopping mall that the company called America's Legal Superstore. The companys third web site is www.thelegalsource.com, which is its online vendor directory. This web site is a comprehensive online directory that features experts and product and service providers to the legal community.
Attorney Marketing Business
In December 2000 the company began to solicit attorneys and execute sales contracts under a business model that involved the selling of "shares" of an area of practice, such as personal injury law, to a specified number of attorneys within a specific advertising market.In July and August, 2001 the company launched networks in the Miami-Dade and Tampa, Florida areas, respectively. In October 2001 the company launched smaller networks in the West Palm Beach, Fort Myers / Naples, and Jacksonville, Florida, areas; and in November 2001 it launched a network in Atlanta, Georgia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 1-800-ATTORNEY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Major Shareholders
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. History
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Offices and Representations
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
1-800-ATTORNEY Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?