- The report contains detailed information about Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. business.
About Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc.
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. provides online and wireless merchant payment solutions. The company offers a spectrum of transaction processing solutions using traditional, Internet point of sale (POS), e-commerce, social networks, and mobile (wireless) terminals through its alliance partner network.
The companys electronic payment processing suite of services would enable clients to accept major credit cards, in store or online, debit and ATM cards and ACH check drafts for payment whether a retail, service, mail-order or Internet merchant.
The company, through partnerships with Direct Technology Innovations, RedFin Net, and Virtual Payment Processing, has licensed and operates through a proprietary bank grade electronic vault-based payment processing system and PCI compliant gateway. The company would market its merchant processing and financial transaction services payment Gateway through its sister site www.800Commerce.com, and would sell access to its clients through private label agreements.
The company's network would enable merchants to certify, secure, and process various types of credit card payments, ACH, Check 21, along with money transfers, bill payments and pay-by-check verification/guarantee services via Web sites, retail stores, mail order, telephone order call centers, wireless terminals, and hand held devices, including BlackBerry. The company intends to market the Payment Gateway under the Commerce Online Network name.
The company has an Agreement with 561 Media Inc. to offer Web design and social network engines, as well as consulting services for its international online clients. It would offer Web services, shopping cart, and payment processing integration and hosting through its wholly owned certified B2B directory 800Commerce.com; and provides corporate Web sites, hosting merchant accounts, and online marketing through Google, MSN, and Yahoo.
Products and Services
The companys online electronic payment processing and additional services enables its merchants to accept major credit cards, as well as debit and ATM cards for payment whether you are a retail, service, mail-order, or Internet merchant
The company also delivers various services, such as merchant account activation, gateway connections, social network engines, and Web development to a worldwide client base. Its online suite of e-commerce services include private label gateway; credit card acceptance; debit/ATM card acceptance; phone/mail order; Internet processing; gift and loyalty cards; check services; wireless/mobile; EBT; Web development and consulting; ACH; and equipment and supplies.
The company's primary target markets include merchant credit card acquisition, including Internet based POS merchants, wireless POS terminal merchants, and premium card not present merchants; secured transaction processing, including PCI/CISP certified gateway and secured transactional services; mobile and wireless technology, including wireless POS terminals and services and mobile accessible payment services; and Web development and consulting, including Web site development and branding, shopping cart integration, white label payment solutions, and social network and lead generation services.
In March 2010, the company completed the acquisition of 800 Commerce, Inc., which is a payment processing company with offices located in Florida and Tennessee.
The companys major competitors include First Data Corporation; Total System Services; Global Payments; Authorize.net; and Bank of America's BA Merchant Services.
The company was formerly known as Commerce Online Inc. and changed its name in March 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CANNABIS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. History
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cannabis Medical Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?