- The report contains detailed information about Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wi-Fi Wireless Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. business.
About Wi-Fi Wireless Inc.
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc., a development stage company, offers products for use in military, maritime, and commercial markets. The company utilizes global positioning satellites (GPS) for tracking products used in the shipping and transportation industries, as wells as applications using UHF frequencies enabling its hardware to provide service from the point of presence (POP) versus the conventional wi-fi (802.11) retail space application.
The company provides an expanded network technology to the traditional wi-fi (802.11) system. The wi-fi (802.11) systems are confined to Hot Spot locations within a limited radius. Its WiFi Wireless focuses on Space-Time technology applications by using UHF frequencies that enables WiFi Wireless' hardware to provide 10 miles of service from the POP, rather than the conventional wi-fi (802.11) retail space application. Its Wireless service utilizes a base station antenna with a capacity that allows up to approximately 25,000 simultaneous users without degradation in performance.
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. was incorporated in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WI-FI WIRELESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Major Shareholders
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. History
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Offices and Representations
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wi-Fi Wireless Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?