- The report contains detailed information about Airbee Wireless Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Airbee Wireless Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Airbee Wireless Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Airbee Wireless Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Airbee Wireless Inc. business.
About Airbee Wireless Inc.
Airbee Wireless, Inc. develops intelligent connectivity software for wireless voice and data communications designed to comply with the ZigBee global standard as well as non-ZigBee wireless mesh networks.
The companys software, when embedded on microchips or in various devices containing such microchips, would enable consumer and business devices to wirelessly connect to each other over distances of approximately 100 meters.
The company licenses its software, which has been designed and engineered for short-range, low-energy consumption, voice and data wireless communications to manufacturers of microprocessors and OEM manufacturers, thereby enabling them to develop various wireless communications applications using its software, including consumer electronics, medical equipment, sensor and metering equipment, and industrial automation equipment.
The company has developed the software with a focus on short-range wireless communications and platform technologies such as hand-held devices or devices which are integrated into applications such as building automation, automated meter reading, instrumentation schemes, and similar uses.
The completed Airbee proprietary peer-to-peer, star and mesh topologies are also being marketed to customers not requiring ZigBee-compliant protocols. ZigBee compliant protocols refer to standards in procedure or software. ZigBee-compliant products refer to commercially ready for sale products which have been tested and certified as compliant with the ZigBee specifications. ZigBee-ready refers to commercially ready for sale products which have been designed and produced to the ZigBee specifications but have not been test certified as ZigBee-compliant. There could be no difference in a product between the two designations but it is known after certification.
Additional Software Products
The company has a series of additional software products which augment and extend the features of the core software embedded products.
Airbee-ZNMS -ZigBee Network Management System: Airbee-ZNMS network management software is a centralized service and network management system that delivers management and control of ZigBee mesh networks and proprietary mesh sensor networks. The system manages ZigBee networks, non-ZigBee networks and interconnecting ZigBee and Internet Protocols (IP) networks. Airbee-ZNMS software provides a management solution, enabling clients to integrate and interoperate with ZigBee enabled devices. Airbee-ZNMS can be set-up and integrated to automatically discover and map existing IP and wireless devices that support various protocols and languages. Airbee-ZNMS displays this information, intermingled with other device information from the ZigBee network, to those individuals who are responsible for the operation of their network.
Airbee-ZAgent: Airbee-ZAgent is designed as an open software standard that can be embedded in any third-party ZigBee enabled device (as well as its own ZNS stack) for management from an Airbee-ZNMS platform. Airbee-ZAgent collects, stores and transmits management data to its ZNMS. Airbee-ZAgent collects monitoring and asset information to enable the configuration, provisioning, monitoring and troubleshooting of ZigBee devices in a ZigBee network.
Airbee-ZStack: This software enables ZigBee module providers, OEMs, integrators and microprocessor manufacturers to integrate proven non-Airbee ZigBee software with built-in Airbee-ZAgent software ready for management of their modules. This allows its ZNMS management system to be used by other ZigBee compliant software solutions. Airbee-ZStack is a software suite that is designed to be portable across microcontrollers, radios and real-time operating systems. Airbee-ZStack can be ported to any microcontroller, ZigBee radio and real-time OS environment.
Airbee-ZAPP: This software is built on the ZNS ZigBee stack and is a Serial Port Profile and I/O Mapping (SPPIO) application. It presents a set of features to help application engineers to deploy it in a range of applications. It eliminates the need for special software tools or programming ability to create any applications solution.
Airbee-ZStudio: This software enables application developers to develop new applications and extend existing back-end applications to various mobile computing devices with faster time to market custom coding and point solutions.
The companys major competitors include Figure 8 Wireless, a subsidiary of Chipcon A.S.; and Microsoft Corporation.
Airbee Wireless, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Airbee Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Airbee Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Airbee Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Airbee Wireless Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Airbee Wireless Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AIRBEE WIRELESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Airbee Wireless Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Airbee Wireless Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Airbee Wireless Inc. Major Shareholders
Airbee Wireless Inc. History
Airbee Wireless Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Airbee Wireless Inc. Offices and Representations
Airbee Wireless Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Airbee Wireless Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Airbee Wireless Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Airbee Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Airbee Wireless Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Airbee Wireless Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Airbee Wireless Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Airbee Wireless Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Airbee Wireless Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Airbee Wireless Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Airbee Wireless Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Airbee Wireless Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?