- The report contains detailed information about Wegener Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wegener Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wegener Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wegener Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wegener Corp. business.
About Wegener Corp.
Wegener Corporation, through its subsidiary, Wegener Communications, Inc., designs, manufactures, and distributes satellite communications electronics equipment in the United States and internationally.
The company provides digital video and audio solutions for broadcast television, radio, telco, private, and cable networks. It offers products for scheduling, management, and delivery of media content to various devices, including video screens, computers, and audio devices.
iPump Media Servers
The iPump product line combines the features of its integrated receiver decoders (IRD) with media server functionality and IP router capabilities. The iPump receives and stores television, radio and other digital files from broadcast, cable and business network operations utilizing file-based broadcasting technology compared to traditional real-time linear broadcasts. File-based broadcasting technology allows network operators to store content at receive locations with an iPump and then play back the content locally either based on schedules or on-demand user selection.
There are four models of the iPump that utilize file-based broadcasting technology. The iPump 6400 Professional Media Server is designed for broadcast television and private network customers. The iPump 6420 Audio Media Server is designed specifically to meet the needs of radio broadcasters. The iPump 562 and iPump 525 Enterprise Media Servers are designed specifically for private network and enterprise applications, such as digital signage. The iPump 562 and iPump 525 Media Servers support MPEG-4/h.264 video decoding for high definition and standard definition video. In addition the iPump 562 supports Digital Video Broadcast (DVB)-S2 satellite demodulation. The iPump 525 is designed specifically to support terrestrial content distribution and control. The applications for the iPump products include digital signage, corporate communications, training/education, time-zone shifting, regional advertising insertion, and news distribution.
The Unity 552 of the Unity products and is targeted to meet the needs of private and business television networks. The Unity 552 supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video with high definition support, and DVB-S and DVB-S2 demodulation.
The Unity 4600 receiver is a digital satellite receiver used primarily by program originators to distribute programming to cable and telecom headends. It offers analog and digital outputs to support analog and digital headends. DVB-S2 satellite demodulation support is available on the product. Cable headends utilize the Unity 4600 to support digital high definition television distribution.
The Unity 4650 receiver is a digital receiver used primarily by broadcast television networks. The Unity 4650 receiver is a video and audio decoder that features MPEG 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 video for video quality in broadcast television network distribution.
The Unity 202 audio receiver is designed for business music providers. It allows users to select audio formats and offers audio storage for advertising insertion and disaster recovery.
Compel Network Control and Content Management System and CompelConnect.com
Compel is used in approximately 150 networks controlling approximately 100,000 receivers. Receivers could be controlled as individual sites and as groups. Commands are synchronized with video and audio programming, which allows users to regionalize programming and blackout programming from nonsubscribers, as well as target commercials to subscribers.
Compel option modules include Conditional Access, MediaPlan Content Management (CM), and MediaPlan i/o Ingest. Conditional Access utilizes a microprocessor in every Unity and iPump receiver to deliver conditional access to a network. Unity satellite receivers and iPump media servers are controlled by the Compel Network Control System.
CompelControl.com provides the operations available in Compel 2 as a software as a service (SaaS) offering. Customers can purchase rights to use Compel 2 through the Internet on a monthly basis.
MediaPlan CM and MediaPlan i/o products are control and management system modules to t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEGENER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEGENER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEGENER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEGENER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEGENER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wegener Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wegener Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wegener Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wegener Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wegener Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEGENER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEGENER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEGENER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEGENER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEGENER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEGENER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wegener Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wegener Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wegener Corp. Major Shareholders
Wegener Corp. History
Wegener Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wegener Corp. Offices and Representations
Wegener Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wegener Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wegener Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Wegener Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Wegener Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wegener Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wegener Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wegener Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Wegener Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Wegener Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wegener Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wegener Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?