- The report contains detailed information about Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Turbo Tek Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. business.
About Turbo Tek Co. Ltd.
Turbotek Co., Ltd. primarily engages in the development and production of mobile phone and other information technology (IT) appliances in South Korea. The company primarily operates in four business sectors: IT and Telecommunication, IT appliances, Precision controllers, and Applied Software. The IT and Telecommunication sector manufactures semicomplete products, such as wireless handset main boards, wireless local area network cards, and original equipment manufacturer handsets, as well as develops wireless handsets. The IT appliances sector develops, produces, and supplies controllers for Kimchi refrigerators, air conditioners, and vehicles, as well as operates in the home networking market. The Precision Controller sector develops the maim controller, HX Serious, in association with private enterprises and government. It also develops nano control systems based on IT. The Applied Software sector sells computer-aided design / computer-aided manufacturing software used for metallic pattern processing to the companies related to metallic pattern and educational institutions. Its products include SPEEDplus, which generates the toolpath to cut tool automatically to shape and CANVAS-CNC, a cutting simulation and verification software that enables to know the actual process of cutting in machine tool and the result after the operation without operating in practice. Turbotek was established in 1988 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TURBO TEK CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. History
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Turbo Tek Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?