- The report contains detailed information about Telit Communications PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Telit Communications PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Telit Communications PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Telit Communications PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Telit Communications PLC business.
About Telit Communications PLC
Telit Communications PLC, a wireless technology company, develops, manufactures, and markets GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSDPA, CDMA/EVDO, and short range RF communication modules for machine-to-machine (m2m) applications. The companys communication modules enable machines, devices, and vehicles to communicate via cellular wireless networks. Its wireless modules are used in various applications, such as automated meter reading, car telematics, fleet management and tracking/logistics, point of sale terminals/handhelds, security systems and personal tracking devices, public transportation and road tolling, vending machines, mobile computing, industrial processes, information displays, healthcare, and emergency communication systems. The company also involves in the development, manufacture, and sale of short-range data products; and distribution of cellular products. It serves cellular operators and cellular distributors, as well as designers, manufacturers, and system integrators of cellular m2m module-based applications. The company sells its products directly, as well as through resellers and distributors. It has operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and Americas. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Telit Communications PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Telit Communications PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Telit Communications PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Telit Communications PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Telit Communications PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELIT COMMUNICATIONS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Telit Communications PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Telit Communications PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Telit Communications PLC Major Shareholders
Telit Communications PLC History
Telit Communications PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Telit Communications PLC Offices and Representations
Telit Communications PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Telit Communications PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Telit Communications PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Telit Communications PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Telit Communications PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Telit Communications PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Telit Communications PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Telit Communications PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Telit Communications PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Telit Communications PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Telit Communications PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Telit Communications PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?