- The report contains detailed information about Telanetix, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Telanetix, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Telanetix, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Telanetix, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Telanetix, Inc. business.
About Telanetix, Inc.
Telanetix, Inc., a communications solutions provider, offers next generation voice services to the business market. The company's solutions serve the communications demands of its customers. Its voice offerings are marketed under the AccessLine brand. It targets the small and mid-sized business market in the United States.
Products and Services
The company, through its AccessLine-branded Voice Services, provides customers with a range of business phone services and applications. At the core of these business phone services are proprietary software components, which are developed internally and loaded on standard commercial grade servers. The AccessLine phone services can be delivered with various hosted features configured to meet the application needs of the customer. AccessLine offers the following hosted VoIP services: Digital Phone Service, SIP Trunking Service and individual phone services.
Digital Phone System
The companys Digital Phone System is designed specifically for small businesses and home offices. Configurations are available for the home office, supporting one to three phone lines, and for small businesses with systems supporting two to eight phone lines. Each system is sold with hardware, including a network gateway and desktop phones or cordless phones. The companys Digital Phone VOIP services are designed to provide featured small business and home office phone services. Digital Phone Service replaces a customer's existing telephone lines with a VoIP alternative. It is sold as a solution where the company bundles its software applications and hosted network services with business-class phone equipment which is manufactured by third parties.
SIP Trunking Services
For the larger business customers the company offers two services. The companys SmartVoice Express services is a configured enterprise hardened service. Its SIP trunking product is a service it offers that allows it to provide its voice service to large businesses that already have a PBX installed. Each of its enterprise services connects a customers existing telephone infrastructure and PBX to its VoIP network. With SmartVoice Express a VoIP gateway is installed in each of the customers offices. The gateway connects to the existing phone system and links to the customers existing broadband connection.
Individual Phone Services
The company also offers customers various individual phone services, including conferencing calling services, toll-free service plans, a virtual phone system with after hours answering service that routes calls based on specific business needs, find-me and follow-me services, a voice mail system that instantly contacts a customer via an email or cell phone text message the moment such customer receives a new voice mail or fax, and the ability to manage faxes from anywhere. These services are integrated into its home office, small business and enterprise business phone services.
SMARTConference: Conference calling service includes instant access, toll free dial in, no setup fees, and Web controls. Scheduled and reservationless conferencing options.
SMART800: Provides product with toll free service plans for 800 numbers, including options, such as voice mail and vanity 800 numbers.
SMARTOffice: Virtual Phone System auto attendant with after hours answering service, Virtual Receptionist and Virtual PBX. Route calls based on specific business needs.
SMARTNumber: Find-me & follow-me service provides a single number which can be forwarded to reach any phone.
SMARTMessage: Voice mail system that instantly contacts the customer via an email or cell phone text message the moment a new voice mail or fax arrives.
SMARTFax: Manage online faxes from anywhere - freeing the customer to receive and view faxes at any time from any location.
The company's primary competitors are traditional phone service carriers, such as AT&T, Qwest Communications, and Verizon Communications.
Telanetix, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELANETIX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELANETIX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELANETIX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELANETIX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELANETIX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Telanetix, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Telanetix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Telanetix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Telanetix, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Telanetix, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELANETIX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELANETIX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELANETIX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELANETIX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELANETIX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELANETIX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Telanetix, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Telanetix, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Telanetix, Inc. Major Shareholders
Telanetix, Inc. History
Telanetix, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Telanetix, Inc. Offices and Representations
Telanetix, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Telanetix, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Telanetix, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Telanetix, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Telanetix, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Telanetix, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Telanetix, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Telanetix, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Telanetix, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Telanetix, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Telanetix, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Telanetix, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?