- The report contains detailed information about Ihlas Holding A.S. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ihlas Holding A.S.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ihlas Holding A.S. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ihlas Holding A.S. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ihlas Holding A.S. business.
About Ihlas Holding A.S.
Ýhlas Holding Anonim Þirketi operates in the media, marketing, and construction and real estate sectors.
Türkiye Gazetesi (www.turkiyegazetesi.com) operates in the media sector. Ýhlas Haber Ajansý (ÝHA) (News Agency) (www.iha.com.tr) monitors current affairs in Turkey and worldwide.
TGRT Pazarlama TV (Marketing TV) was founded as Turkeys direct marketing channel broadcasting 24 hours non-stop. It provides on-line sales services in accordance with its target of meeting consumers needs. TGRT Marketing TV broadcasts promotional programs to advertise SMEs, as well as marketing newly developed and priced products for consumers.
Ýhlas Dergi Grubu (Magazine Group) (www.img.com.tr) operates as a nationwide publisher through its sector publications.
Operating in the IT sector, Ýhlas Net (www.Ýhlasnet.com.tr) provides Internet access and Internet based value added services to organizations and foundations in Turkey. Ýhlas Net provides Internet access through terrestrial lines, satellite, wireless and Wi-Fi equipment, and operations in VoIP. It has a broad corporate client portfolio in Turkey and neighboring countries.
Türkiye Newspaper operates printing facilities in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Adana, Trabzon, and Antalya. The capacity of the Istanbul facility is 55,000 newspapers an hour. The individual printing offices in Ankara, Izmir, Adana, Trabzon, and Antalya, also produce pages supported by local news to report on regional current affairs.
The Ýhlas Printing House, within Ýhlas Press, provides printing services to other national and local newspapers, publishing houses and advertisement agencies, as well for the Türkiye Newspaper.
Ýhlas News Agency (www.iha.com.tr) broadcasts written and photographed news and visual news by means of satellite to its subscribers. ÝHA is a source of visual and text-based news both nationally and internationally, with 140 offices.
TGRT Dijital TV Hizmetleri A.Þ. (TGRT Marketing TV): It is a 24-hour broadcasting direct marketing TV channel. It provides product marketing services to meet viewers purchasing needs. TGRT Marketing TV broadcasts via the Turksat 2A satellite to Turkey, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the Turkic republics, the Middle East, and the North Arabian Peninsula.
Ihlas Reklam Ajansi (Ihlas Advertisement Agency): Ýhlas Advertisement Agency offers its clients all types of advertising services, under the title of advertising operations, including promotions, public relations, media purchases, and channel marketing.
Ihlas Net: Ýhlas Net (www.Ýhlasnet.com.tr) provides Internet Access and Internet based value added services to institutions and companies throughout Turkey. Ýhlas Net provides Internet access and VoIP services via landlines, satellite, wireless and Wi-Fi equipment, and has a large corporate client base both in Turkey and neighboring countries.
Ýhlas Construction Group (www.Ýhlasyapi.com.tr) had completed the construction of 1.5 million square meters of enclosed space, as of December 31, 2008. Its target group is the upper middleclass income group while it targets upper class income groups for its villas. All housing and holiday resort projects include social facilities, such as schools, shopping malls, health centers, and leisure areas.
Ihlas Holding Inþaat Grubu (Ihlas Holding Construction Group): The Marmara Houses 1, Marmara Houses 2, and the Marmara Villas projects incorporated the construction of 6,000 apartments, 134 villas, and affiliated social centers. The Kuzuluk Thermal Houses and the Armutlu Holiday Resort projects included 3,138 apartments and have a timesharing capacity of approximately 69,630 households. The company has also constructed nonresidential buildings. The Ýhlas Holding Head Office, with a total area of 73,000 square meters, the Bahcelievler Education Campus, and the Marmara Houses Education Campus are constructed but the company.
Marketing and Production
Ihlas Pazarlama (Ihlas Marketing): Ýhlas Marketing (www.Ýhlaspazarlama.com.tr) mainly distributes electric and electronic home appliances for the company through its nationwide network. Goods manufactured by the subsidiary like Ý
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ihlas Holding A.S. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ihlas Holding A.S. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ihlas Holding A.S. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ihlas Holding A.S. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ihlas Holding A.S. Industry Position Analysis
6. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IHLAS HOLDING A.S. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ihlas Holding A.S. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ihlas Holding A.S. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ihlas Holding A.S. Major Shareholders
Ihlas Holding A.S. History
Ihlas Holding A.S. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ihlas Holding A.S. Offices and Representations
Ihlas Holding A.S. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ihlas Holding A.S. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ihlas Holding A.S. Capital Market Snapshot
Ihlas Holding A.S. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Ihlas Holding A.S. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ihlas Holding A.S. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ihlas Holding A.S. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ihlas Holding A.S. 1-year Stock Charts
Ihlas Holding A.S. 5-year Stock Charts
Ihlas Holding A.S. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ihlas Holding A.S. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ihlas Holding A.S. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?