- The report contains detailed information about T-Bay Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for T-Bay Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The T-Bay Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes T-Bay Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of T-Bay Holdings, Inc. business.
About T-Bay Holdings, Inc.
T-Bay Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Shanghai Sunplus Communication Technology Co., Ltd., provides mobile handset design and other services to mobile handset brand owners primarily in China and Hong Kong.
Services and Products
Mobile handset design: The company has special project teams to work with customers to monitor and coordinate the progress of each design project.
Industrial and mechanical design: The company designs the exterior outlook and mechanical structure of a mobile handset. It adopts the user-orientation design concept and focuses its product design on the personality of target end-users.
Hardware design: The company designs the core printed circuit board layout. It has engineering teams on the design of baseband and radio frequency parts of mobile handsets based on chip platforms.
Software design: The company designs the software system for the mobile handset and its functional modules. It develops its own software in man-machine-interface and the driver software for LCD display, camera, harmonic ring tones, and MP3 functions.
Other Design Services: The company also designs other electronic devices based on wireless technology.
The company, based on the request of its customers, manufactures handset components. These include printed circuit boards (PCB) and printed circuit board assembly (PCBA). It subcontracts the production work to third party manufacturers.
As of March 31, 2010, the company had strategic partners and had developed wideband code division multiple access (W-CDMA) and time division synchronous code division multiple access (TD-SCDMA) solutions for the China market.
The companys competitors include Shanghai Longcheer Telecommunication Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Simcom.
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of T-Bay Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of T-Bay Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. T-BAY HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. History
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
T-Bay Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?