- The report contains detailed information about Mill Bay Ventures Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mill Bay Ventures Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mill Bay Ventures Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mill Bay Ventures Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mill Bay Ventures Inc. business.
About Mill Bay Ventures Inc.
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. engages in the exploration and development of mineral property interests in Canada and United Statess. The company owns interests in mineral properties in the Provinces of British Columbia and the States of Nevada and Utah, U.S.A.
Ivanpah Property: The company holds 16 placer mining claims located in Clark County, Nevada, known as the Ivanpah Property, covering approximately 640 acres.
BRX Claims: The company has a 50% joint venture interest in 77 reverted Crown granted claims and 4 modified grid claims in the Lillooet Mining Division, British Columbia.
AC Claims: The company has an option agreement to acquire 111 mining claims located in Lander County, Nevada, known as the AC Gold Property, covering approximately 2 square miles.
Valentine Claims: The company holds 3 mineral claims of approximately 1,900 acres (769 hectares) on Valentine Mountain located 42 kilometers west of Victoria, B.C., Canada. The company acquired 6 additional mineral claims comprising of 4,495 acres on Valentine Mountain. It also acquired a further 13 mineral claims on Valentine Mountain. In 2009, the company purchased 5 more claims on Valentine Mountain.
JDN claims: The company has 50% interest in 27 mining claims in Lander County, Nevada, U.S.A. (50% owned by a subsidiary of Coral Gold Resources Ltd.)
E & E Claims: The company has 100% interest in 26 mining claims in Eureka County, Nevada, U.S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mill Bay Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mill Bay Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MILL BAY VENTURES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Major Shareholders
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. History
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Offices and Representations
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mill Bay Ventures Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?