- The report contains detailed information about Sutron Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sutron Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sutron Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sutron Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sutron Corp. business.
About Sutron Corp.
Sutron Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products and systems that enable government and commercial entities to monitor and collect hydrological, meteorological, and oceanic data for the management of critical water resources, for early warning of disastrous floods, storms or tsunamis, and for the optimization of hydropower plants.
The company provides real-time data collection and control products consisting primarily of dataloggers, satellite transmitters/loggers, water level and meteorological sensors and tides monitoring systems. The company provides integrated systems for hydrological, meteorological and oceanic and related services consisting of installation, training and maintenance of hydrological and meteorological networks.
The companys business units consist of the Hydromet Products Division, Integrated Systems Division, Hydrological Services Division, Ilex Division, and Sutron India operations.
Hydromet Products Division
The Hydromet Products Division manufactures dataloggers, satellite transmitters/loggers, water level and meteorological sensors, and tides monitoring systems. Dataloggers collect sensor data and transmit the data to central facilities primarily by satellite radio but also by cell phone, fiber optics or microwave. The companys sensors collect hydrological and meteorological data and include a tipping bucket rain gauge, a barometric pressure sensor, a temperature sensor, and differing types of water level sensors, including shaft encoders, bubbler systems, submersible sensors, and radar sensors. The company has relationships with suppliers of sensors for wind speed and wind direction, water quality, humidity and solar radiation. The principal products that are manufactured by the Hydromet Products Division include
Xpert and XLite Dataloggers: The Xpert Datalogger/controller is its fourth generation datalogger. It runs on a Microsoft CE operating system, has a 486 microprocessor, C++ programming and standard 2 MB memory that is expandable to approximately 1 gigabyte. The XLite, a derived product based on the Xpert. Its Sensor Library programs are for used brand name sensors and Sutron sensors. It is designed specifically to support various portable and permanent monitoring and control applications and systems, including automatic weather stations, agrimet stations, synoptic weather stations, AWOS stations, tide stations, hydromet stations, water level and water quality stations, rainfall stations, gate control stations, irrigation and water distribution control stations, stream gaging stations, dam safety stations and flood forecasting, monitoring, control and warning systems.
SatLink2 Transmitter/Logger: The SatLink2 is a satellite transmitter/logger that transmits at 100, 300 and 1200 baud, incorporates GPS and functions as a logger. SatLink2 is certified on satellite systems around the world and works with dataloggers. SatLink2 is programmable from any PC or PDA using software provided with the unit. The companys standard unit includes a built-in logger, SDI-12 interface, tipping bucket input, 4 analog inputs and a mathematical equation editor.
Stage Discharge Recorder: The Stage Discharge Recorder is a SDI-12 optical encoder fused with logger technology from its Satlink2 Transmitter/Logger to create an encoder that never forgets.
Accubar Gauge Pressure Sensor: The Accubar Gauge Pressure sensor is used in water level monitoring systems and is a solid state pressure transducer capable of measuring air/dry gas pressures from 0 to 22 psi with a maximum pressure of 35 psi. It is housed in an aluminum case and with its low power consumption and low maintenance requirements.
AccuBubble Self-Contained Bubbler System: The AccuBubble Self-Contained Bubbler is a mercury-free and nitrogen-free bubbler apparatus designed for low maintenance water level measuring. The AccuBubble uses power conservation techniques to minimize consumption. The bubbler purges the orifice line prior to each measurement. This eliminates the need for a constant bubble rate. The AccuBubble uses the SDI-12 communications protocol as the control interface. Thi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUTRON CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUTRON CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUTRON CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUTRON CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUTRON CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sutron Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sutron Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sutron Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sutron Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sutron Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUTRON CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUTRON CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUTRON CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUTRON CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUTRON CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUTRON CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sutron Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sutron Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sutron Corp. Major Shareholders
Sutron Corp. History
Sutron Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sutron Corp. Offices and Representations
Sutron Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sutron Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sutron Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sutron Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sutron Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sutron Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sutron Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sutron Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sutron Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sutron Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sutron Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sutron Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?