- The report contains detailed information about Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. business.
About Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd.
Surface Mount Technology Limited (SMT or the company) was founded in 1986 and is a major EMS provider in Hong Kong and South China. The company is a Hong Kong based Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider.
The company is engaged principally in the provision of EMS to OEMs of computer peripherals, telecommunications, consumer and industrial products. The Company provides PCBA and complete product assembly services. With state-of-art manufacturing technology, advanced production facilities and dedicated management, SMT delivers high quality Electronics Manufacturing Services for complete products and PCB assemblies. PCBA is the process of assembling electronic components onto a PCB. Complete product assembly involves the assembly of assembled PCB with the product parts into the final completed products.
The Company works closely with its customers throughout their product development and manufacturing processes in order to enhance these processes as well as the reliability of their products. In this respect, it provides value-added services that include parts procurement, design verification, and test development.
The company provides PCBA and complete product assembly services to both low and high-volume customers. The Company currently has mega projects from major international customers such as Sony, Samsung, LG Electronics and Clarion. The projects undertaken for these customers relate to products which include FDDs, CD-ROM drives, CDRW drives and automotive electronics.
The Companys products are classified into three segments, namely, computer peripherals; telecommunications component modules; and consumer, industrial and others.
Computer peripherals - 3.5-inch FDDs, CD-ROM drives modem cards, sound cards, keyboards, speakers and personal computers motherboards
Telecommunications component modules - RF modulators and television tuners
Consumer, industrial and others - LCD modules, electric displays, controller units for copiers, VCD and DVD PCBAs, electronic price labels, games CD-ROM drives.
The Companys major customers include Sony, Clarion, Samsung, LG, Daikin, Stanley, Emerson, Magneti Marelli and other multinational companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. History
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Surface Mount Technology Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?