- The report contains detailed information about Shiming U.S., Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shiming U.S., Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shiming U.S., Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shiming U.S., Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shiming U.S., Inc. business.
About Shiming U.S., Inc.
Shiming U.S., Inc., a consumer electronics company, engages in the development and manufacture of LCD products, including high-definition TVs (HDTV) and computer monitors.
Principal Products and their Markets
Computer Monitors and HDTVs: The company offers a variety of LCD television sets ranging in sizes from 17 inches to 40 inches. It manufactures and sells computer monitors that come in 17 inch and 19 inch sizes. In addition, the company offers miniature television sets with screen sizes from 7 to 8 inches. Its plasma-based HDTVs range in size from 42 inches to 63 inches. All of the companys LCD products include displays based on TFT-LCD technology.
LCD Displays for Vehicles: The company works with vehicle manufacturers to produce integrated LCD displays. For smaller passenger vehicles, it manufactures displays ranging is size from 7 to 8 inches. These displays are designed to receive broadcast TV programming and real-time traffic information through satellite. For larger vehicles including buses and trains, the company manufactures 15 inch and 17 inch displays. Its larger displays are designed to receive advertisements and entertainment programming. The company sells its LCD displays to vehicle manufacturers through LCD distributors.
The company obtains the LCD panels for its LCD products from Shenzhen Jiguan Enterprise Ltd., and Blue and Gold Ventures LLC. It obtains the electronic components and subassemblies for LCD products from Shehzhen Zhonglian Shuyuan electrical Products Co., Ltd. The company obtains silicon wafers from Youlian Caixin Technology Co., Ltd.; video processing integrated circuits from Fushan Hongli electrical Products Co., Ltd.; screens from Zhuhai Yanyu Digital Technoloy; lamps from Shenzhen Xinricheng Technology Co., Ltd.; and printed circuit board assemblies and remote controls from various Asian suppliers.
The company has 45 customers throughout various regions of the Peoples Republic of China, as well as in Taiwan, England, India and Southeast Asia. Its LCD products target end users who own and operate personal computers, as well as buyers of home entertainment products. The company sells products to various distributors and resellers, including the following: Chengdu Wanglutong Technology Engineering Co., Ltd.; Xian Yusheng Electrical Products Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Kelanbo International Trade Co., Ltd.; Taiwan Ji Sen Enterprise Co., Ltd.; Taiwan Qian Teng Co., Ltd.; and Zhongdian Electronic Co., Ltd.
The company faces competition from international consumer electronics companies such as JVC, LG Electronics, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Thompson, and Toshiba. The company also competes with BOE, a LCD manufacturer in China. The company, for LCD displays used in automotive and other consumer electronic devices, competes with Texas Instruments, JVC, Hitachi, Aurora Systems, SpatiaLight, Epson, and Sony.
Shiming U.S., Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHIMING U.S., INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHIMING U.S., INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHIMING U.S., INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHIMING U.S., INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHIMING U.S., INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shiming U.S., Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shiming U.S., Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shiming U.S., Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shiming U.S., Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shiming U.S., Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHIMING U.S., INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHIMING U.S., INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHIMING U.S., INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHIMING U.S., INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHIMING U.S., INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHIMING U.S., INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shiming U.S., Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shiming U.S., Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shiming U.S., Inc. Major Shareholders
Shiming U.S., Inc. History
Shiming U.S., Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shiming U.S., Inc. Offices and Representations
Shiming U.S., Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shiming U.S., Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shiming U.S., Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Shiming U.S., Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Shiming U.S., Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shiming U.S., Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shiming U.S., Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shiming U.S., Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Shiming U.S., Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Shiming U.S., Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shiming U.S., Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shiming U.S., Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?