- The report contains detailed information about SecureAlert, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SecureAlert, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SecureAlert, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SecureAlert, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SecureAlert, Inc business.
About SecureAlert, Inc
SecureAlert, Inc. engages in marketing and deploying offender management programs, combining patented GPS (global positioning system) tracking technologies, fulltime intervention-based monitoring capabilities, and case management services.
The company delivers offender management solutions that integrate communication technologies. It offers offender management technology which integrates GPS, RF (Radio Frequency) and an interactive 3-way voice communication system into a single device, deployable worldwide. Through its patented electronic monitoring technologies and services, it empower law enforcement, corrections, and rehabilitation professionals with offender, defendant, probationer, and parolee programs, which grant convicted criminals and pre-trial suspects an accountable opportunity to be free from prison.
The companys TrackerPAL IIe and its ReliaTrack devices are manufactured in the U.S.A. and include a portfolio of products, e-Arrest Beacons, and monitoring services designed to create Jails without Walls. The products and services are customizable by offender types (domestic abusers, sexual predators, gang members, pre-trial defendants, or juvenile offenders) and offer practical solutions and options for the reintegration and re-socialization of select offenders back into society. Additionally, its proprietary software and device firmware support the accommodation of agency-established monitoring protocols, victim protection imperatives, geographic boundaries, work environments, school attendance, rehabilitation programs, and sanctioned home restrictions.
The companys GPS devices are securely attached around the offender's ankle with a tamper resistant strap (steel cabling with optic fiber) that can be adjusted or removed without detection only by a supervising officer, and which is activated through services provided by its SecureAlert Monitoring Center. In 2010, it also added an upgraded, patented, dual-steel banded SecureCuff strap for at-risk offenders. Its monitoring and intervention centers act as an link between the offender and the supervising officer, as intervention specialists persistently track and monitor the offender, initiating contact at the direction of the supervising agency and/or when the offender is in violation of any established restrictions or protocols. The TrackerPAL IIe and ReliaTrack units are intelligent devices with integrated computer circuitry and constructed from case-hardened plastics designed to promptly notify the intervention centers of any attempt made to breach applicable protocols.
As of September 30, 2010, the company had electronically monitored approximately 22,000 individual offenders domestically.
The company provides the following service offerings:
ReliaTrack MAX features the patented, stainless steel laminated SecureCuff, three-way communications, including watchdog services and real-time live agent intervention, and one-minute GPS trace and data reporting frequency that provides maximum offender visibility and operator intervention, if required by the agency or officer.
ReliaTrack Premium Solutions provide one or five-minute location information throughout the day and report violations as they happen through its cellular communications network. The Premium+ option includes, three-way communications, including watchdog services, live agent intervention and one-minute GPS trace, and data reporting frequency.
ReliaTrack Standard Solutions are also active monitoring solutions. Customers do have the option to choose GPS trace and data reporting frequency.
ReliaTrack Passive Solution is an option when staffing or budget constraints dictate minimal offender supervision and immediate response to violations is not required. The same GPS information is provided, but on a delayed basis.
ReliaTrack solutions also include the option of adding the cellular version of the HomeAware RF Solution.
Inovar, Inc.: Inovar, Inc. is a contract electronics manufacturer providing flexible solutions to OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) in the fast growing segments of the electronics, medical, and aerospace industries and the military. Inovar manufactures the companys TrackerPAL product.
euromicron AG: euromicron AG is an all-round solution provider for communications, data and security networks. Its network infrastructures integrate voice, video and data transport wirelessly, through copper cable and by means of fiber-optic technologies. euromicron builds its applications, such as e-health, security, control or surveillance systems, on the basis of these network infrastructures.
The companys competitors include BI Incorporated, G4S plc, iSECUREtrac Corp., Omnilink Systems, Inc., Omnilink Systems, Inc., Satellite Tracking of People, LLC, and Satellite Tracking of People, LLC.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SECUREALERT, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SECUREALERT, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SECUREALERT, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SECUREALERT, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SECUREALERT, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SecureAlert, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SecureAlert, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SecureAlert, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SecureAlert, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SecureAlert, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. SECUREALERT, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SECUREALERT, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SECUREALERT, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SECUREALERT, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SECUREALERT, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SECUREALERT, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SecureAlert, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SecureAlert, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SecureAlert, Inc Major Shareholders
SecureAlert, Inc History
SecureAlert, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SecureAlert, Inc Offices and Representations
SecureAlert, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SecureAlert, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SecureAlert, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
SecureAlert, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
SecureAlert, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SecureAlert, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SecureAlert, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SecureAlert, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
SecureAlert, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
SecureAlert, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SecureAlert, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SecureAlert, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?