- The report contains detailed information about Global Security Agency Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Security Agency Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Security Agency Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Security Agency Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Security Agency Inc business.
About Global Security Agency Inc
Global Security Agency Inc. operates in the security services and risk management industry in the United States and internationally. The company offers a range of security and risk management services for individuals, corporations and other entities. Its services include risk assessments, training, crisis management, protection, support, and intelligence.
The company provides security assessments and planning services to clients to find the strengths and weaknesses of security processes before a crisis occurs, including with respect to building projects, industrial and chemical plants, corporate facilities and private residences. It provides a review of a facilitys premises, operating systems and procedures, and identifies vulnerabilities.
The companys security assessments may include an evaluation of security staff, badgeing, procedures, communications capabilities, emergency action plans, command centers, and event security training. It provides clients with reports documenting the efficiency of security measures and recommend solutions for mitigating and eliminating risks. It also provides recommendations for establishing a security plan and work with clients to implement the plan if needed.
The company assists with developing for its clients, among other things, incident response objectives; threat reporting procedures; evacuation policies and procedures; threat management team roles and responsibilities; facility emergency call lists; safety/security manuals outlining building profiles, floor plans, and safety procedures; and training procedures for personal safety awareness, including recurrent training for threat management leaders.
Security Training Programs
The company assists in developing training programs for its clients to address security threats to them. It trains clients to implement preventive security measures, recognize security threats, react if confronted with danger and act once a crisis has occurred. The companys pre-incident training services include country briefings, table-top exercises, customized simulations and evasive driver training and firearms training.
The company also trains executives and other individuals on how to avoid dangerous situations during the course of their day, and during travel, by implementing safeguards that reduce overall risk. It assists with minimizing their chances of being victimized by enhancing their security awareness. Its consultants can also deliver similar training to family and staff members.
The company offers crisis management consulting services, including incident response, security consulting and training services to its clients. Its consultants specialize in the prevention and resolution of kidnaps-for-ransom, extortions, malicious product tampering, wrongful detention and client risk.
The companys consultants act as intermediaries with outside contacts and provide clients with guidance, regular reports, and post-incident briefings and analyses.
The company provides extortion-readiness planning and crisis-resolution services. It evaluates circumstances, identify possible options and recommend a solution that is suitable for the client and the situation.
Malicious Product Tampering
The companys consultants help companies ensure consumer protection by teaching them how to respond to an incident with the least amount of commercial damage to the organization. It helps clients prepare for the unexpected, reduce potential harm to personnel, minimize litigation and protect the reputations of their organizations. It also assists with investigations through incident containment, information collection, asset tracing, and product safeguard recommendations.
The company works with outside parties in an advisory capacity to help free victims with the least amount of harm or incident possible. This process often involves dealing with law enforcement or government officials.
The company assists clients to assess their security operations at port or at sea to identify potential physical or op
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Security Agency Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Security Agency Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Security Agency Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Security Agency Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Security Agency Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL SECURITY AGENCY INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Security Agency Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Security Agency Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Security Agency Inc Major Shareholders
Global Security Agency Inc History
Global Security Agency Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Security Agency Inc Offices and Representations
Global Security Agency Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Security Agency Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Security Agency Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Global Security Agency Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Global Security Agency Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Security Agency Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Security Agency Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Security Agency Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Global Security Agency Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Global Security Agency Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Security Agency Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Security Agency Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?