- The report contains detailed information about Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. business.
About Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc.
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. engages in the design, development, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of laser-based products, primarily used for cutting, welding, and marking a range of materials.
The company offers a range of laser products and related services for three principal material processing applications: cutting, welding, and surface treatment (macro applications); marking; and fine cutting, fine welding, micro drilling, and micro structuring (micro applications).
The laser sources sold by the company consist of a laser head (containing the lasing medium, resonator, source of excitation, resonator mirrors, and cooling mechanism), power supply, and microcontroller (for control and monitoring).
Laser Macro Products
The companys XL, STS, FH, and Series fast-axial flow CO2 lasers are used for both cutting and welding applications and are marketed under the PRC and NELC brand. XL, STS, FH, and Series products are used primarily by the machine tool industry.
The companys SC Series diffusion cooled, wave-guide CO2 lasers are developed and produced by Rofin-Sinar the U.K. Ltd. The SC Series are sealed-off lasers, which are also based on the Slab laser principle used for the DC Slab Series. These lasers are used mainly for cutting and structuring applications. Principal markets are the machine tool, automotive, and packaging industries.
Rofins DS/LY Series of continuous wave lasers are designed for use with fiber-optic beam delivery systems, making them suited for integration into complex production systems for cutting and welding applications.
Laser Marking Products
The company offers standardized and customized laser marking systems in different power ranges and wavelengths for use in various industrial segments. The companys laser marking products incorporate value-added software VisualLaser Marker and LaserCAD that provide the customer full control of the laser marking process.
PowerLine/StarMark Series The companys standard PowerLine and StarMark laser marking products consist of a range of lasers with output power from 2 watts to 100 watts with a galvo-head, a personal computer with processor and Rofins proprietary VisualLaserMarker and LaserCAD software.
MultiScan VS This vector scanning marker utilizes a 100 watts sealed-off CO2 laser and features the ability to mark components that are moving at high speeds. The main application is the marking of consumer goods in the packaging industry.
LabelMarker Advanced This laser-based system is Rofins solution when it comes to concerning speed in the process of label marking.
LabelMarker Compact The user interface with an integrated touch panel provides for routine operation and the selection of pre-defined marking layouts. The LabelMarker Compact operates with thermoelectric cooling. A network interface is available for integration into production control networks.
EasyMark The EasyMark is a class 1 transportable desktop device. The EasyMark offers a program-controlled z-axis and a rotary axis which can optionally be integrated.
EasyJewel The EasyJewel is a transportable desktop device developed to mark jewelry. The laser system offers the benefits of non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent marking onto almost any type of precious material with precision.
CombiLine Flexible/CombiLine Advanced These compact laser workstations have been designed for small and medium-size batches. They integrate a range of Rofin laser markers depending on the customers specific application.
Laser Micro Products
StarWeld Series Rofins standard StarWeld laser products consist of pulsed lasers in the range of 40 watts to 500 watts. The StarWeld Series has a variety of possible applications, its main application is the fine welding of jewelry, electronics, and dental parts.
StarPulse Series The StarPulse Series consists of pulsed Nd:YAG rod lasers with power ratings from 40 to 90 watts. StarPulse lasers are designed for use in fine welding applications, such as laser welding of reflective materials in the medical device and electronics industry.
StarFiber Series The fiber laser
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROFIN-SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. History
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?