- The report contains detailed information about Aurios Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aurios Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aurios Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aurios Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aurios Inc. business.
About Aurios Inc.
Aurios, Inc. engages in the production, marketing, and distribution of vibration isolation products to the audio and video markets in the United States. Its products include the Classic Media Isolation Bearing (the Classic MIB), the Pro Media Isolation Bearing (the PRO MIB) and the Isotone Media Isolation Bearing (the Isotone).
The company offers three Media Isolation Bearings: the Aurios Pro Max Media Isolation Bearing, the Aurios Classic Media Isolation Bearing and the Aurios Isotone Media Isolation Bearing. The manner in which the bearings alter body wave transmissions is a function of material selection, surface harness, and material volume.
The Pro Max replaces the Aurios Pro bearing, and is engineered to offer the same performance. The size of the Pro Max is approximately one inch high and two and one-half inches in diameter. The Pro Max: re-configures the effective mass of the original Pro bearing and adds 2% more mass to the critical wave pathway; and reduces the critical surface contact areas by 25%, thus enhancing the level of decoupling. The Pro Max is used for large speakers. These bearings can be used in a home, in a recording studio and on stage. The weight capacity per bearing is 500 lbs (227 kgs). The Pro Max can be used under DVD/CD players, amps, preamps, turntables and power conditioners.
The Aurios Classic Media Isolation Bearing is a slimmed down model in the Aurios product line. These bearings are also placed under amps, preamps, CD/DVD players, turntables, speakers and power conditioners. The size of the Classic is approximately one inch high and one and one-half inches in diameter.
The company has a worldwide license from True Gravity Enterprises, Inc. (TGE) to produce the Aurios Pro Max Media Isolation Bearing, Aurios Classic Media Isolation Bearing and the Aurios Isotone Media Isolation Bearing, and to sell these products under the Aurios name.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells its products domestically through a single internet based distributor of audio products and accessories. Internationally, it sells through a few high-end specialty stores in the United Kingdom, Indonesia and Singapore.
The companys competitors include Kinetics Systems, Inc.; Bright Star; Audioquest; Final Labs; and Symposium.
Aurios, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AURIOS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AURIOS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AURIOS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AURIOS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AURIOS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aurios Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aurios Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aurios Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aurios Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aurios Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AURIOS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AURIOS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AURIOS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AURIOS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AURIOS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AURIOS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aurios Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aurios Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aurios Inc. Major Shareholders
Aurios Inc. History
Aurios Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aurios Inc. Offices and Representations
Aurios Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aurios Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aurios Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aurios Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Aurios Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aurios Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aurios Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aurios Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aurios Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aurios Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aurios Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aurios Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?