- The report contains detailed information about RiT Technologies Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RiT Technologies Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RiT Technologies Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RiT Technologies Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RiT Technologies Ltd. business.
About RiT Technologies Ltd.
RiT Technologies Ltd. develops intelligent physical layer management solutions for the control, utilization, and maintenance of network infrastructure.
The company offers Intelligent Physical Layer Management Solutions (IPLMS), which consists of smart cabling system integrated with its real time management application.
The company develops structured cabling products, specifically SMART Cabling System, an end-to-end network infrastructure solution which provides the required end-to-end connectivity solutions for both copper and fiber. The company offers Category 6 cabling product line, CLASSix, which supports data communication protocols such as Gigabit Ethernet. It enables builders of new infrastructure to prepare for the increasing bandwidth requirements.
The company offers PatchView, its intelligent infrastructure management solution. PatchView provides real-time connectivity information with respect to the data networks connectivity infrastructure and significantly enhances the control, maintainability and visibility of the network, as well as reducing the total cost of ownership. It offers PatchView for the Enterprise software (PV4E). PV4E leverages ability to identify infrastructure connections in real-time and extends the capability to all network resources, from physical connectivity components to switches, servers, PCs and other hard and soft, active and passive, network components.
The company offers PVMax, a new hardware platform for PatchView. It offers Category 7 STP cabling solution, Versions 4 and 4.1 of the PV4E network management software and also a RiT private label version of a midspan Power over Ethernet solution. The company offers SMARTen 10GB cabling solution, its PV360 Management Dashboard application and additional features to the PV4E product such as automated provisioning. The company offers PV4E version 5.0, the 5th generation of PV4E.
In 2008, the company introduced the SiteWiz solution. SiteWiz is a software-only solution based on the foundation of the PatchView software (PV4E) but does not include any hardware or cabling components that are part of the PatchView solution. In 2008, the company introduced additional features that were incorporated into the PV4E and SiteWiz solutions, including cable infrastructure management feature that allows the user to document the passive cabling infrastructure in detail; additional capabilities to its automatic discovery module, such as generic IP phone support and multi-NIC device support; and extended out support for smart power strips, cabinets and blade servers enhancing its customers ability to manage their network assets.
In January 2008, the company also launched a new product that complement PV4E and SiteWiz, the Report Center, a flexible and friendly report management solution that allows the users to create their own reports and distribute them in the organization.
The company offers PairView, an outside plant management and qualification system. It offers PairQ, which addressed the requirements of the market of digital subscriber line, or DSL services, by enabling the transfer of high bandwidth communication on plain old telephone lines. The system can also determine the possible supported bit rate packages for the telco to provide varying levels of service.
The company offers PairView Pro, the first Local Loop Mass Verification system that can identify and map all the digital services (xDSL, ISDN, etc.) carried on a line Based on the PairView system, the PairView Pro, like its predecessor, the PairView, gathers information about the lines telephone number, type, connectivity status, electrical characteristics, and routing, unintrusively from active and inactive pairs.
The company offers the PairView Sharp. It offers the NGPair that was designed for next generation street cabinet migration and automatic Main Distribution Frame and Automatic Distribution Frame (MDF and ADF, respectively) installation.
Enterprise Solutions: The companys SMART cabling components coupled with its PVMax intelligent hardware and PatchView for th
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RiT Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RiT Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RiT Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RiT Technologies Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RiT Technologies Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RiT Technologies Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RiT Technologies Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RiT Technologies Ltd. Major Shareholders
RiT Technologies Ltd. History
RiT Technologies Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RiT Technologies Ltd. Offices and Representations
RiT Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RiT Technologies Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RiT Technologies Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
RiT Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
RiT Technologies Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RiT Technologies Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RiT Technologies Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RiT Technologies Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
RiT Technologies Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
RiT Technologies Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RiT Technologies Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RiT Technologies Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?