- The report contains detailed information about RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RADA Electronic Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. business.
About RADA Electronic Industries Ltd.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of defense electronics products. The companys products are sold primarily to government agencies and authorities and government-owned companies.
Products and Services
The companys product lines are data/video recording and management for aerial and land platforms; inertial navigation systems for aerial and land platforms; avionics solutions (including avionics for unmanned aircraft vehicles (UAVs)); and radar sensors for active protection systems for land platforms. In addition, the company supports its legacy products and services, as follows: commercial aviation test stations (CATS); and test and repair services through its China based subsidiary using its CATS testers and test programs.
DATA/VIDEO RECORDING AND MANAGEMENT
The company operates in the field of mission data recording, management, and post-mission analysis, and debriefing. Its digital recorders are designed for both airborne and land military applications. The companys recorders feature simultaneous, high-capacity video, audio and data recording, high throughput and mass storage handling capabilities, supporting dissemination and real time playback. The companys video recorders implement MPEG-2 and/or MPEG-4 (H.264) compression formats, supporting approximately 128GB of solid state memory, facilitating continuous recording over extended mission durations.
The companys ground debriefing solutions (GDS) feature synchronized video, audio, data, and air combat maneuvering instrumentation (ACMI) debriefing. GDS vary from personal, laptop-size debriefing units, through desktop multi-channel systems supporting the mission debriefing of four-aircraft formations up to large-scale simultaneous debriefing systems. The companys customers include leading air forces and prime integrators worldwide, such as the Israeli Air Force (IAF), the Chilean Air Force (FACH), General Electric Aviation Systems (GE Aviation), Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Embraer, Rafael, and Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI).
Data Acquisition System
The Data Acquisition System (DAS) is a product of General Electric Aviation Systems (GE Aviation). The company has developed significant parts of the data acquisition unit (DAU), which is part of the DAS, as a subcontractor for GE Aviation, and it assembles and tests the unit at its production plant at Beit Shean, Israel.
Digital Video & Data Recorder
The companys digital video & data recorder (DVDR) is a military-off-the-shelf (MOTS) mission data recorder. Form and fit to common airborne analog recorders, the companys DVDR has become the replacement-of-choice for these ageing, near-obsolete products. The video and audio recording functions are empowered by synchronized recording of various data sources, real-time playback, and mass storage management. The DVDR records up to six video channels, two audio channels, MIL-STD-1553 Mux-Bus channels, and fast Ethernet channels. The system supports two video playback outputs. It incorporates a removable mass-memory unit (RMU), which stores approximately 128Gbytes of flash memory. The DVDR can be installed in cockpits or equipment bays, and is qualified to the harshest military environment. It is accompanied by its family of GDS, displaying synchronized playback of the recorded video, audio, and data along with ACMI displays. The company has signed a teaming agreement with GE Aviation to jointly market its DVDR in the United States and other markets, where GE Aviation is a prime contractor and the company produces and delivers the equipment.
High-Rate Data Recorder
The companys high rate data recorder (HRDR) provides a solution for the high data recording rates typically required by modern reconnaissance and targeting pods. The HRDR provides high data recording and reading rates, combined with the NATO Standard STANAG 4575 file system management capabilities. It implements copper fibre-channel physical interface per STANAG 4575, along with SCSI-over-fibre channel data transfer protocol. It can operate as a standard Fibre Channel disk, enabling the user to implement any
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RADA ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. History
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?