- The report contains detailed information about Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. business.
About Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. provides Internet Protocol (IP) based digital satellite communication and networking products and services. The company designs, produces, and markets very small aperture terminals (VSATs) and related VSAT network equipment. VSATs are earth-based terminals that transmit and receive broadband, Internet, voice, data and video via satellite.
The companys products are primarily sold to communication service providers and operators that use VSATs to serve enterprise, government and residential users. It also provides services directly to end-users in various market segments in the United States and certain countries in Latin America.
The company operates three complementary, vertically-integrated business units: Gilat Network Systems (GNS); Spacenet, Inc. (Spacenet); and Spacenet Rural Communications (SRC).
Gilat Network Systems (GNS)
GNS is a global provider of network systems and associated professional services for satellite communications service providers .The company provides VSAT communication equipment and solutions to the commercial, government and consumer markets.
The companys SkyEdge product family, including the SkyEdge and SkyEdge II products, allows it to deliver broadband connectivity, such as Internet, voice, data and video. It also provides solutions tailored to the requirements of individual industries. The company also support satellite networking through professional services, training and a range of solutions and outsourced network operations including Build-Operate-Transfer for networking facilities.
Products and Solutions
SkyEdge Family of Products
The companys SkyEdge product family is based on a single hub with multiple VSATs to support various services and applications. These products are designed using technology to enable them to process different types of user traffic, such as voice, critical data, Internet traffic and video, to handle each type of traffic, and provide the necessary quality of service for each traffic stream. The SkyEdge also includes mechanisms that ensure that the transmissions via the satellite utilize the available satellite bandwidth.
During 2009, the company announced a product the NetEdge. NetEdge is a high-performance satellite communications solution, specifically designed to meet the requirements of multi-star (a network topology which consists of remotes connected to a regional gateway and also connected to the main hub, also called star-within-star networks) private networks for corporations, as well as for cellular backhaul applications. The NetEdge solution is composed of remote sites using SkyEdge II Access/Pro VSATs, NetEdge Gateways, and a SkyEdge II hub. NetEdge is installed as an expansion of a SkyEdge II hub and as a result, adding additional NetEdge Gateways to an existing hub is simple.
The companys VSAT-based networks serve as a platform for the delivery of custom tailored solutions for identified markets. It pre-packages, commercializes and sells these solutions which offer higher value to its customers. Its SkyAbis supports a cellular backhaul application for Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) and Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) cellular-based stations. The companys solutions include government communication infrastructure solutions for post offices, elections, military and security and VSAT deployment. It also provides solutions that include installation, operation and third-party peripheral equipment.
System Integration and Turnkey Implementation
The company provides its customers with a solution, including project management, network design, deployment logistics, implementation and integration, operational services, and maintenance and support.
Manufacturing, Customer Support and Warranty
The company also works with third-party vendors for the development and manufacture of components integrated into its products, as well as for assembly of components for its products. It offers a customer care program, which refers to as SatCare, and professional services programs. The company provides outsourced operations, such as VSAT installation,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Major Shareholders
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. History
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Offices and Representations
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?