- The report contains detailed information about Pioneer Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pioneer Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pioneer Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pioneer Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pioneer Corp. business.
About Pioneer Corp.
Pioneer Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of electronic products worldwide. The company manufactures consumer and business-use electronic products, such as car electronics and audio/video. The companys products are sold under its own brand names, principally Pioneer. The principal markets for the company are Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company sells its products to customers in consumer and commercial markets through its sales offices in Japan, and its sales subsidiaries and independent distributors internationally. On an OEM (original equipment manufacturing) basis, the company markets certain products, such as car electronics products, to other companies.
The company offers car electronics products, such as car navigation systems, car stereos, car AV systems, and car speakers; and home electronic products, such as plasma displays, LCD TVs, DVD recorders, DVD players, DVD drives, blu-ray disc recorders, blu-ray disc players, blu-ray disc drives, audio systems, audio components, DJ equipment, and equipment for cable-TV systems. It also offers organic light-emitting diode displays, factory automation systems, speaker units, electronics devices and parts, telephones, AV accessories, business-use AV systems, and licensing of patents related to laser optical disc technologies.
On December 9, 2009, Pioneer Corp. and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Group have formed a joint venture (JV) in China in a bid to expand the car navigation business in the country. The JV, namely the Anyo Pioneer Motor Information Technology Company Limited, is 51% owned by SAIC Group, and Pioneer holds the remainder.
Pioneer Corporation was founded in 1938.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PIONEER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PIONEER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PIONEER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PIONEER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PIONEER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pioneer Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pioneer Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pioneer Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pioneer Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pioneer Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PIONEER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PIONEER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PIONEER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PIONEER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PIONEER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PIONEER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pioneer Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pioneer Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pioneer Corp. Major Shareholders
Pioneer Corp. History
Pioneer Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pioneer Corp. Offices and Representations
Pioneer Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pioneer Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pioneer Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pioneer Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Pioneer Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pioneer Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pioneer Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pioneer Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pioneer Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pioneer Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pioneer Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pioneer Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?