- The report contains detailed information about ORBIT/FR Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ORBIT/FR Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ORBIT/FR Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ORBIT/FR Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ORBIT/FR Inc. business.
About ORBIT/FR Inc.
ORBIT/FR, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and support of automated microwave test and measurement systems for the aerospace/defense, wireless communications, satellite, and automotive industries; and manufactures anechoic foam, a microwave absorbing material that is an external component of microwave test and measurement systems.
The company offers various standard and custom microwave test, and measurement solutions for specialized aerospace/defense-related testing, cellular/PCS handset testing, cellular base station testing, satellite testing, and automotive testing. Its products include test and measurement software, microwave receivers, positioner subsystems, and controllers, as well as other microwave products, and RF absorbing materials, which are typically incorporated into the companys systems. The companys proprietary software supports its own test and measurement products, as well as those manufactured by third parties.
Systems and Products
Microwave Test and Measurement Systems
The company engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of automated microwave test and measurement systems. In addition to providing these systems component parts, the company also integrates the systems and trains its customers in use of the systems. It also sells its hardware and software products individually as replacement parts or components of custom-designed systems and offers seven types of microwave test and measurement systems.
Antenna Measurement Systems: The companys antenna measurement systems offer both manufacturers and service providers user-friendly for their antenna measurement needs. The systems test for signal, direction, strength, and interference and could be adapted to perform testing in each of the stages of a products life, including development; qualification; production; and maintenance. The systems could be designed for use in diffirent test environments, ranging from a small anechoic chamber to an outdoor range covering various acres. The company offers three types of antenna measurement methods, including far-field - traditional method generally used outdoors; near-field - indoor method using mathematical conversion tools; and compact range - high-end indoor method using a microwave reflector. It also developed advanced systems that combine these measurement methods, such as far-field and near-field, in a single chamber.
Cellular/PCS Base Station Systems: The company develops and sells test and measurement systems used to assess the microwave performance characteristics of cellular/PCS base stations and smart antennas. These systems enable cellular/PCS base station antenna manufacturers to design and build products, and allow wireless communications service providers to monitor the performance of their base stations.
Satellite Systems: The company develops and sells microwave test and measurement systems for satellite communication and broadcast systems which test the satellite performance of the satellites antennas. These systems also test the transmit and receive characteristics of the active array antennas used on most modern satellites and could have the ability to identify and diagnose malfunctions within antennas.
Automotive Systems: The company engages in the design and delivery of test and measurement systems for manufacturers of automobile and automotive sub-assemblies. Its systems incorporate both near-field and far-field technologies and are thus capable of microwave sampling over various frequencies. A typical system includes a mechanical arm that sweeps over a large turntable. The car being tested rests on the turntable, and both the turntable and the mechanical arm are set in motion based upon instructions received from the companys measurement software.
RCS Systems: The companys Radar Cross Section measurement systems transmit microwave signals towards a passive target and then measure the energy reflected back towards the transmit source. In an RCS system, the passive target is typically a model or full scale aircraft or missile that is mounted on a special low-RCS testing pylon capable of rotating the target. Data collected at various
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORBIT/FR INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORBIT/FR INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORBIT/FR INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORBIT/FR INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORBIT/FR INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ORBIT/FR Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ORBIT/FR Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ORBIT/FR Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ORBIT/FR Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ORBIT/FR Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORBIT/FR INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORBIT/FR INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORBIT/FR INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORBIT/FR INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORBIT/FR INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORBIT/FR INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ORBIT/FR Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ORBIT/FR Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ORBIT/FR Inc. Major Shareholders
ORBIT/FR Inc. History
ORBIT/FR Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ORBIT/FR Inc. Offices and Representations
ORBIT/FR Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ORBIT/FR Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ORBIT/FR Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ORBIT/FR Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ORBIT/FR Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ORBIT/FR Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ORBIT/FR Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ORBIT/FR Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ORBIT/FR Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ORBIT/FR Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ORBIT/FR Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ORBIT/FR Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?