- The report contains detailed information about Interspeed, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interspeed, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interspeed, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interspeed, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interspeed, Inc. business.
About Interspeed, Inc.
Interspeed, Inc (the Company or Interspeed) (www.interspeed.com) was incorporated The Company was incorporated as a Massachusetts corporation and a wholly owned subsidiary of Brooktrout, Inc (Brooktrout) in 1996. It commenced operations in March 1997, and was reincorporated as a Delaware corporation in June 1999. Interspeed, Inc became a public company in September 1999 through its initial public offering.
The company designs, develops and markets advanced high-speed broadband communications equipment based on Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) technology. Interspeed offers a highly scalable family of DSL Access Routers - the EdgeSpeed 1000, EdgeSpeed 800, EdgeSpeed 500, and the EdgeSpeed DART. The Company's EdgeSpeed products are designed for use by communications service providers that deploy Internet services "in-building," or in Multi-Tenant Units (MTU's), to their business customers. All four products include complete DSL aggregation; Layer 2 switching, IP Routing (Layer 3), and VPN functions in a single device.
Edgespeed Product Family
The EdgeSpeed DART is Interspeed's most compact and lowest-cost access router. It is targeted at low-density MTU deployments, including retail strip malls, small commercial office and residential buildings.
The EdgeSpeed 500 is specifically designed and engineered for DSL network deployments to provide high-speed data and voice services. It is targeted at Building Service Providers (BSPs) and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) seeking to install DSL in MTU buildings, retail malls, residential and hospitality properties, and campus environments.
The EdgeSpeed 800 is specifically designed and engineered for DSL network deployments worldwide requiring high port densities in a standard 19-inch rack mount chassis. It is targeted at BSPs, ISPs, Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs), and Independent telephone companies seeking to deploy DSL in high-density MTU buildings, including residential buildings, offices and hotels, as well as Central Office co-location.
The EdgeSpeed 1000 is specifically designed and engineered for demanding high-density networks, where DSL service offerings are delivered to large number of subscribers.
Currently Available Hardware Modules
LM21: A subscriber line concentration module supporting twenty-four G.Lite ADSL ports for both data and analog voice applications. Supports speeds of up to 1.5 Mbps downstream and 512 Kbps upstream.
LM02: A subscriber line concentration module supporting up to sixteen SDSL ports. Each port can be individually configured to operate at one of several speeds ranging from 192 Kbps to 2.3 Mbps.
MM01: The Media Module provides enhanced serviceability by allowing customers to replace line modules without disturbing the DSL wiring.
SM01: An Ethernet switch/router module with five Ethernet ports. This module operates as a full-featured IP router and supports industry standard protocols including RIP1, RIP2, and OSPF. Alternatively, it can be configured to operate as a Layer 2 switch.
SM02: Similar to the SM01 except it has one multi-mode fiber optic Ethernet port.
SM11; An ATM switch/router module with one DS3 port over dual coaxial cable and an Ethernet port. This module operates as a full-featured IP router or Layer 2 switch and supports industry standard ATM protocols.
SM12: Similar to the SM11 except it has one OC-3 fiber optic port and an Ethernet port.
SM21: A T1/E1 switch/router module with three WAN ports with built in CSU/DSU and an Ethernet port. This module operates as a full featured IP router or Layer 2 switch and supports industry standard protocols such as PPP and Frame Relay.
The Companys customers consists of service providers, value added resellers and system integrators. The Companys major customer is Cabletron Systems, Inc.
The companys competitors are generally divided into two segments. One segment focuses on selling equipment to data communications service providers that target the business user end market. The other segment focuses on selling equipment to data communications service providers that target the MTU market. The company competes directly with Lucent Technologies Inc.; Copper Mountain Networks, Inc., Paradyne Networks, Inc.; and Tut Systems, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERSPEED, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERSPEED, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERSPEED, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERSPEED, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERSPEED, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interspeed, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interspeed, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interspeed, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interspeed, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interspeed, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERSPEED, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERSPEED, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERSPEED, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERSPEED, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERSPEED, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERSPEED, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interspeed, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interspeed, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interspeed, Inc. Major Shareholders
Interspeed, Inc. History
Interspeed, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interspeed, Inc. Offices and Representations
Interspeed, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interspeed, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interspeed, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Interspeed, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Interspeed, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interspeed, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interspeed, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interspeed, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Interspeed, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Interspeed, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interspeed, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interspeed, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?