- The report contains detailed information about Numerex Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Numerex Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Numerex Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Numerex Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Numerex Corp. business.
About Numerex Corp.
Numerex Corp. provides machine-to-machine (M2M) services to various organizations delivering the foundational components of device, network, and application used by its customers in the development of their M2M solutions. The companys offerings are wireless-based, using cellular and satellite networks.
The company has evolved from primarily a proprietary network service into a M2M business using various wireless technologies to serve a range of markets. The four dimensions of its production environment are Numerex FAST, Numerex DNA, the Numerex enabling services, and service quality.
Through Numerex FAST (Foundation Application Software Technology), which is an open-platform-as-a-service (OPaaS) architecture, the company simplifies the application development and implementation process. It is delivered as a Web-service and exploits the benefits of cloud computing and relational database technology to solve technical and cost barriers to deployment of advanced device management and smart services.
The company provides customers with the development tools to write their own device interface or they can contract with its professional services group to develop or modify their interface. Numerex FAST supports solutions utilizing different networks and devices.
Numerex DNA offerings include hardware devices, network services, and software applications that are the foundational components of its customers M2M solutions.
Device: The companys Numerex FAST platform can communicate and support devices developed by a myriad of hardware manufacturers in addition to its own devices, such as AnyNET and the SX1.
Network: The company has partnerships with the U.S. and foreign carriers, including their roaming partners. Numerex utilizes multiple wireless standards and technologies, such as global system for mobile communications (GSM), code division multiple access (CDMA), and satellite services.
Application: The company provides various options with various degrees of customization from (off-the-shelf) pre-packaged Web-based applications already deployed in key vertical markets to customized applications. In addition, the company offers application hosting services.
The company offers various value added services to customers, including 24x7 customer support; billing; integration services; automated provisioning; device management portal; network operations center; product certification; and ancillary services provided at the customers discretion.
The company's service quality is built on certain critical elements, such as:
Gateway: The companys network operation center (NOC) architecture is built on the latest generation of processing power, using servers in a redundant and hot swappable configuration.
Redundancy and Reliability: The operations sites are geographically diverse and are interconnected over synchronous optical network bidirectional, fault-tolerant facilities.
Network Management: The system allows for the automation of help desk managementfrom submission to monitoring to lifecycle management of customer issues. It also facilitates the management of tasks and asset inventory records, and indicates which business services are impacted by a given incident or problem.
Network Support Services: Building on its operating experience and an understanding of data networks and technology, the companys network support personnel bring a working knowledge of systems and processes for GSM, CDMA, and satellite service activation, service provisioning, inventory planning and management, and supply chain logistical support; and.
Sales, Marketing, and Distribution
The company primarily employs an indirect sales model through private label/ original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreements, channel partners, system integrators, and value added resellers (VARs). It also indirectly markets and sells certain Numerex branded products and services through distribution and dealer channels, specifically the Uplink product suite.
The companys network is integrated and bundled with other Numerex products and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NUMEREX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUMEREX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUMEREX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUMEREX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUMEREX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Numerex Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Numerex Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Numerex Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Numerex Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Numerex Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUMEREX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUMEREX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NUMEREX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NUMEREX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NUMEREX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NUMEREX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Numerex Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Numerex Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Numerex Corp. Major Shareholders
Numerex Corp. History
Numerex Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Numerex Corp. Offices and Representations
Numerex Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Numerex Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Numerex Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Numerex Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Numerex Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Numerex Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Numerex Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Numerex Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Numerex Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Numerex Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Numerex Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Numerex Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?