- The report contains detailed information about National Datacomputer Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for National Datacomputer Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The National Datacomputer Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes National Datacomputer Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of National Datacomputer Inc. business.
About National Datacomputer Inc.
National Datacomputer, Inc. designs, markets, sells, and services computerized systems used to automate the collection, processing, and communication of information related to product sales and inventory control.
The companys products and services include data communication, application-specific software, handheld computers, related peripherals, and accessories, as well as associated education and support services for its products.
The company implements software solutions, such as Microsoft DOS-based RouteRider product and the Microsoft Windows Mobile-based RouteRider LE product, for companies that need the technology to manage and improve their business operations to account for inventory in route based deliveries. Its Route Accounting solution functions as a combined point of sale and a rolling warehouse management system with the technical and audit functionality needed for working environments.
The companys distribution agreement with Micronet LTD. enables it to target major food and beverage distributors, as well as distributors in other markets, by providing them with a solution. The software, named RouteRider LE, (RouteRider LE) is a mobile sales force automation application that allows sales and distribution personnel to gather, enter and share data at the point of work.
RouteRider LE utilizes technology to provide mobile solution for sales and route accounting applications, including pre-sale; van sale (DSD) and distribution. The sales/field force is equipped with handheld computers or PDAs (Personal Digital Assistants) and communicates to the host or back office system through a communication server. RouteRider LE is designed to enable sales and field representatives to receive information needed to make decisions and close transactions.
RouteRider LE runs on standard Microsoft Windows operating systems. RouteRider LE software includes a communications server that mediates between a back office system and the handheld computers. The server implements a development that improves communication data rates. The software is designed to include the functions that a sales person might perform during work.
RouteRider LE contains detailed information on customers, products, prices, and promotions. Surveys, voice messages, notes, graphics, e-mails, business intelligence, accounts receivable, and other information are designed to improve the work of the sales person on a daily basis.
RouteRider LE is a parameterized route accounting solution, which is designed to run on standard Microsoft Windows operating systems, databases, and utilizes cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth communications protocols.
The companys Datacomputers would be equipped with its Microsoft DOS-based version of RouteRider software, which is designed to be a route service system that would be customized for customers based on how they run their businesses. RouteRider-equipped Datacomputers allow sales people to communicate orders electronically as often as they want throughout the day, by modem or cellular phone.
Sales people returning to an office or warehouse at the end of the day would exchange information by connecting their RouteRider Datacomputer to a communications server either directly or through NDINet, its proprietary network software, which unattended, would receive information from multiple RouteRider Datacomputers at multiple locations. Sales people who do not return to an office or warehouse at the end of the day would call their home base every evening to communicate the days activities and load the RouteRider Datacomputer with up-to-the-minute information on products, pricing, and the next days customers.
Once the results of daily activities are uploaded from the RouteRider Datacomputer to the communications server, the server uploads this new data to the customers host systems route accounting, sales, distribution, accounts receivable (A/R), and inventory programs, thereby saving data-entry and eliminating transcription and keying errors. The server also downloads to the salespersons RouteRider Datacomputer the updated information needed for the next days workroute schedule, customer files, history updates, customer specific pricing changes, promotions, updated A/R status, and open invoices. During the day, at each route stop, the driver takes the customers inventory, calculates what new stock needs to be added, prints out a delivery slip for each customer and also captures customer signature. At the end of the day, a report of the drivers deliveries would be printed.
Service and Support
The companys customer service department manages installations, preparations, and follow-up support. It provides depot repair services for its own manufactured hardware, as well as other manufacturers handhelds. In addition to technical support of installed systems, it provides pre-installation site surveys, installation services, customization and enhancements, user training, technical training, application software support, and host information system interface assistance.
The companys competitors include Trimble, Apacheta Corporation, BelTech Systems, and High Jump Software.
National Datacomputer, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. National Datacomputer Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of National Datacomputer Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of National Datacomputer Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. National Datacomputer Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. National Datacomputer Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATIONAL DATACOMPUTER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
National Datacomputer Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
National Datacomputer Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
National Datacomputer Inc. Major Shareholders
National Datacomputer Inc. History
National Datacomputer Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
National Datacomputer Inc. Offices and Representations
National Datacomputer Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
National Datacomputer Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
National Datacomputer Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
National Datacomputer Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
National Datacomputer Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
National Datacomputer Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
National Datacomputer Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
National Datacomputer Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
National Datacomputer Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
National Datacomputer Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
National Datacomputer Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
National Datacomputer Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?