- The report contains detailed information about MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MTI Wireless Edge Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. business.
About MTI Wireless Edge Ltd.
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, design, manufacture, and marketing of flat panel antennas and accessories for WiMAX, fixed wireless, and RFID applications. The company offers wireless telecommunications solutions for the commercial sector; COMJAM broadband antennas; antenna arrays for submarines; UAV special antennas and interferometer antenna arrays; ESM/ECM, ELINT, COMINT, SIGINT, and communications antennas; IED antennas; and antenna maintenance and overhaul services, as well mounting kits and enclosure units. Its flat panel antenna range also includes base station and subscriber antennas for various broad and narrow band WiMAX and fixed wireless applications in licensed and unlicensed bands, as well as antennas with 100 KHz to 40 GHz frequencies. In addition, the companys military products include broadband, tactical, and specialized communications antennas; and antenna systems and DF arrays installed on airborne, ground, and naval and submarine platforms. It has operations in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, South America, the South Pacific, and the Middle East. The company was incorporated in 1998 and is headquartered in Rosh-HaAyin, Israel. MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of M.T.I Computers & Software Services Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Major Shareholders
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. History
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Offices and Representations
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?