- The report contains detailed information about Orckit Communications Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orckit Communications Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orckit Communications Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orckit Communications Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orckit Communications Ltd. business.
About Orckit Communications Ltd.
Orckit Communications Ltd. engages in the development, marketing, and sale of telecommunication transport equipment capable of supporting the capacity demands for Ethernet services and high bandwidth video services, such as HDTV, Internet Protocol television (IPTV), and video on demand (VOD) and interactive television, as well as other types of data services and voice services, whether transmitted over wireline or cellular networks, in metropolitan networks. It focuses on the needs of metropolitan area networks that primarily address a transmission capacity of 10 or more gigabits per second (gbps).
The company facilitates telecommunication providers' delivery of high capacity broadband residential, business, and mobile services over wireline or wireless networks with its Orckit-Corrigent family of products. Orckit-Corrigent's product lines include Carrier Ethernet + Transport (CE+T) switches - an multi protocol label switching (MPLS) based portfolio enabling advanced packet, as well as legacy services over packet networks with a set of transport features, and Personalized Video Distribution systems - an advanced video distribution portfolio, optimized for IPTV, enabling multiple HD streams per home. Orckit-Corrigent markets its products directly and indirectly through strategic alliances, as well as distribution and reseller partners worldwide. Orckit-Corrigent Ltd. is wholly-owned subsidiary of the company in Israel.
The companys CM-100 metropolitan product line is an optical transport solution that can handle the demand for data services by telephone company customers and small to medium size businesses and also supports the range of traditional voice services, in compliance with SONET/SDH (synchronous digital hierarchy) technical specifications. The CM-100 product line is designed to provide the benefits of both Ethernet and SONET/SDH protocols. It is also designed to avoid integrating protocol-dependant routing and switching functionalities that are generally required in adopting SONET platforms to cover data traffic, as well as the adopting Ethernet platforms to handle voice traffic.
The CM-100 product line utilizes SONET/SDH, resilient packet ring (RPR), pseudo wire emulation (PWE), and MPLS technologies to support a range of Ethernet and time division multiplexing (TDM) services that are commonly used for voice transmissions and other data services. Data services supported include video services, whether standard or HDTV streams, in a broadcasting or multicasting mode, that allows for customization of transmission based on a customers selection. This product line is designed to work with both legacy SONET/SDH and emerging MPLS core devices. The CM-100 product can support transmission capacities of up to 10 Gbps and interfaces with 10 megabit/100 megabit Ethernet; gigabit Ethernet; 10 gigabit Ethernet; and a range of TDM SONET interfaces, including 1.544 Mbps Plesiochronous (PDH) interface (known also as T1) and 2.048 megabits per second PDH interface (known also as E1); 44.736 Mbps Plesiochronous (PDH) interface (known also as DS3); 155 Mbps SONET/SDH interface (known also as OC3/STM-1) clear channel and channelized; 622 Mbps SONET interface (known also as OC12/STM-4); and 2.5 gigabit per second SONET interface (known also as OC48/STM-16).
The CM-100 product line is designed to deliver both Ethernet and TDM (SONET/SDH)based services over a packet-based network. These services are carried over MPLS LSP/pseudowires over an RPR ring in a packetized form. The CM-100 allows legacy data services, such as frame relay, asynchronous transfer mode (ATM), and packet over SONET, to be carried in their native form allowing a reduction in the bandwidth used to provide these services. MPLS is used to provide both automatic provisioning capabilities and isolation between different users services, thus providing a preferred method of traffic engineering. MPLS also aids interoperability between the transport systems of different vendors.
The companys CM-4000 product line, the CM-100's second generation product, is its high capacity product line in the packet transp
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orckit Communications Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orckit Communications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orckit Communications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orckit Communications Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orckit Communications Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORCKIT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orckit Communications Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orckit Communications Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orckit Communications Ltd. Major Shareholders
Orckit Communications Ltd. History
Orckit Communications Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orckit Communications Ltd. Offices and Representations
Orckit Communications Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orckit Communications Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orckit Communications Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Orckit Communications Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Orckit Communications Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orckit Communications Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orckit Communications Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orckit Communications Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Orckit Communications Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Orckit Communications Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orckit Communications Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orckit Communications Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?