- The report contains detailed information about Mace Security International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mace Security International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mace Security International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mace Security International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mace Security International Inc. business.
About Mace Security International Inc.
Mace Security International, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, marketing, and sale of security products.
The companys operations are currently conducted through two segments, Security and Digital Media Marketing.
The Security segment offers for sale a variety of security products. The Security segment also owns and operates a UL listed monitoring center that monitors video and security alarms for approximately 300 security dealer clients having 30,000 end-user accounts. Among the products the company offers are electronic surveillance products, including intrusion fencing, access control, analog, digital and IP cameras, digital video recorders, security monitors, matrix switching equipment for video distribution, robotic camera dome systems, system controls, and consoles for system assembly markets. Other products offered are Mace defense sprays, personal alarms, home security alarms, whistles, door jammers, and window and door lock alarms. The company also offers the KinderGard product line of childproof security locks, security literature for the domestic and foreign financial community, training videos, crisis response materials and TG Guard, an electronically controlled tear gas system used in prisons, embassies, and safe rooms.
Digital Media Marketing segment
The Digital Media Marketing segment is an e-commerce and online marketing business which has two business divisions, e-commerce, the sale of products on Internet promotional sites; and online marketing, which publishes Internet promotional sites that offer its products and third party products for sale. The segment uses proprietary technologies and software to sell products on the Internet.
Linkstar operates its e-commerce division. The e-commerce division is a direct-response product business that develops, markets, and sells products directly to consumers through the Internet promotional sites. The company reaches the customers predominately through online advertising on third-party promotional Websites. The products include Vioderm, an anti-wrinkle skin care product (www.vioderm.com); Purity by Mineral Science, a mineral cosmetic (www.mineralscience.com); TrimDay, a weight-loss supplement (www.trimday.com); Eternal Minerals, a dead sea spa product line (www.eternalminerals.com); ExtremeBriteWhite, a teeth whitening product (www.extremebritewhite.com); Knockout, an acne product (www.knockoutmyacne.com); Biocol, a natural colon cleanser (www.biocolcleanse.com); Goji Berry Now, a concentrated antioxidant dietary supplement (www.gojiberrynow.com); and PetVitamins, a pet care product line of patented FDA-approved supplements to improve heart and joint health in dogs and cats (www.petvitamins.com).
Promopath, compiles, collects, owns and maintains a proprietary computerized database composed of consumer information. Promopath, as the data owner, granted a list manager a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable worldwide license to manage, make use and have access to the data pursuant to defined terms and conditions.
Security segment: The companys video systems and security products components face competition from companies, such as Sony, Panasonic, and Security Equipment Corp.
Digital Media Marketing segment: The company competes with various national and regional companies such as ValueClick, Think Partnership, Syndero, Intelligent Beauty, Guthy-Renker, and Bare Escentuals. P
Mace Security International, Inc. was incorporated in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mace Security International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mace Security International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mace Security International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mace Security International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mace Security International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MACE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mace Security International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mace Security International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mace Security International Inc. Major Shareholders
Mace Security International Inc. History
Mace Security International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mace Security International Inc. Offices and Representations
Mace Security International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mace Security International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mace Security International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mace Security International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Mace Security International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mace Security International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mace Security International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mace Security International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mace Security International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mace Security International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mace Security International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mace Security International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?