- The report contains detailed information about LG Electronics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LG Electronics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LG Electronics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LG Electronics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LG Electronics Inc. business.
About LG Electronics Inc.
As of FY 2016, LG Electronics’ revenue declined from KRW 56,509,008.0 million to KRW 55,367,033.0 million. Company’s gross profit grew from KRW 12,873,945.0 million in 2015 to KRW 12,873,945.0 million in 2016. Company’s operating income rose by 12.20% to KRW 1,337,763.0 million against FY 2015, however, company’s net income declined from KRW 124,394.0 million to KRW 76,879.0 million (down 38.20%).
LG Electronics, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of electronics, and information and communications products worldwide. It produces CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theater systems.
The company operates through four business domains: Mobile communications, Digital appliances, Digital displays, and Digital media.
Mobile Communications division: The Mobile Communications division supplies mobile phones and mobile technology related products.
Digital Appliances division: The Digital Appliances division offers air conditioners; refrigerators; washing machines; cooking appliances; vacuum cleaners; built-in appliances, including built-in ovens, hobs, hoods, refrigerators, and dishwashers; and home networking.
Digital Display division: The Digital Display division offers LCD TVs, Plasma TVs, LCD monitors, and projectors.
Digital Media division: The Digital Media division offers a range of products, including home audio, home audio, mobile entertainment devices, car infotainment, security systems, optical storage, and notebook PCs.
QUALCOMM MEMS Technologies, Inc. and LG Electronics Inc., in February 2009, entered into an agreement to begin the development of mirasol-enabled handsets. Under the agreement, Qualcomm MEMS Technologies and LG Electronics each commit resources to integrate mirasol displays into one or more LG handsets intended for commercial release.
On May 18, 2009, Hynix Semiconductor Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Silicon Image Inc. announced the formation of an industry consortium that promotes Serial Port Memory Technology (SPMT) for market adoption as an industry standard.
LG Electronics, Inc., in April 2009, has launched an office in Moscow after merging with Russian boutique Aurora. The base, which would focus on M&A, corporate, securities, banking and finance and bankruptcy, would be led by LG London-based corporate and finance partner.
The company's and NComputing, Inc. have formed a strategic partnership to produce a new category of LCD monitors that integrates NComputing's virtual desktop technology.
In January 2010, Viking Range Corporation and LG Electronics Inc. announced they have entered into a strategic alliance relating to product cross-sourcing and joint procurement opportunities, shared R&D and service resources, as well as expanded distribution.
LG Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1958.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LG ELECTRONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LG ELECTRONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LG ELECTRONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LG ELECTRONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LG ELECTRONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LG Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LG Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LG Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LG Electronics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LG Electronics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LG ELECTRONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LG ELECTRONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LG ELECTRONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LG ELECTRONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LG ELECTRONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LG ELECTRONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LG Electronics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LG Electronics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LG Electronics Inc. Major Shareholders
LG Electronics Inc. History
LG Electronics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LG Electronics Inc. Offices and Representations
LG Electronics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LG Electronics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LG Electronics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LG Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
LG Electronics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LG Electronics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LG Electronics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LG Electronics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LG Electronics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LG Electronics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LG Electronics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LG Electronics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?