- The report contains detailed information about China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. business.
About China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc.
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and marketing of Light Emitting Diode (LED) and other lighting products for the household, commercial, and outdoor lighting industries in China and internationally.
Commercial and Industrial: The company produces lighting products for stores, hotels, offices, schools, hospitals, and government and public buildings, in addition to products for warehouses and manufacturing facilities. Its products in this area include metal halide lamps, grille spot lights, LED lights, down lights, recessed lights, grille light plates, frames, and LED wall lamps. The company also provides a range of LED lights designed to replace, or integrate into, existing lighting systems and fixtures and provides lighting performance equal to traditional incandescent technology.
Outdoor: The companys products include area and flood lighting, decorative site lighting, landscape lighting, shed lights, and other spot lighting products.
Residential: The company provides residential products that are designed to be functional, decorative, and scene-setting. Products include its line of ceiling lights, kitchen and bathroom lights, bedside lamps, fluorescent lights, and other down lighting products.
Infrastructure: The company address the lighting requirements of highways, tunnels, airports, railway yards, and ports with products that include street, area, high-mast, off-set roadway, and sign lighting.
Other Products: Other products that the company produces include its super electric transformer, which provides anti-lightning surge protection adaptable to Chinas power grid, and lighting control systems.
The company offers approximately 1,000 products that it manufactures and distributes, including appliance lights, ceiling lights, grille spot lights, grille light plates, down lights, recessed lighting, kitchen lighting, lamps, framed lighting, and metal halide lights. Its products include the Hyundai LED, long life-span T4/T5 frame, ceiling light, metal halide light, and super electric transformer.
Hyundai LEDs: Hyundai LEDs include a semiconductor chip unit that is approximately 3 to 5 square millimeters, permitting it to be used in various environments.
Long Life-Span T4/T5 Framed Fluorescent Lamps: The companys T4/T5 framed fluorescent lamps are straight double-fluorescent lamps with diameters of 13 mm and 16 mm.
Ceiling Lights: The companys ceiling lights consist of a lamp holder, lamp shade, light source, and a base concealed inside the ceiling. Common light source options for ceiling lights are round energy-saving fluorescent lamps, 2D energy-saving fluorescent lamps, straight fluorescent lamps, and incandescent lamps. The companys ceiling light products come in various shapes, sizes, and materials, in addition to various shade types that include glass and plexi-glass. Its ceiling lights have an extended life span, low-maintenance, low-power consumption, high brightness, over-heating protection, low-voltage circuitry, and are UV-, infrared-, and flicker-free.
Metal Halide Lights: The companys metal halide lights are high-power lighting options with the benefits of a long lifespan and smaller amounts of mercury, approximately 1/10th that of incandescent lights. It installs microcomputer electronic ballasts in its metal halide lights that are designed to suppress sound, facilitate preheating to extend lamp lifespan, protect the main circuits functionality, and absorb and control unexpected high-voltage pulses from Chinas power grids. It focuses on development of halide lights on the ends of the power spectrums, specifically high output (1KW 2KW) and low output (35W 75W) products.
Super Electric Transformers: The companys super electric transformer products provide anti-lightning surge protection adaptable to Chinas power grid while providing a power output to maintain its lighting products and comply with local standards.
Sales and Marketing
The companys lighting products are sold primarily throughout China and Hong Kong, but also internationally in other countries, such as the United States, the United Arab Emirates, and Malaysia. Headquartered in Huizhou, it has a sales network in China that includes six regional sales centers located in Southern China, North China, Eastern China, Southwest China, Northwest China and Northeast China.
The companys domestic competitors include Leishi Lighting, Guangdong Opple Lighting, and Philips (China) Lighting, and its international competitors include Nichia Chemical and Lumileds Lighting.
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND ELECTRONICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. History
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Intelligent Lighting and Electronics, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?