- The report contains detailed information about Jabil Circuit Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jabil Circuit Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jabil Circuit Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jabil Circuit Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jabil Circuit Inc. business.
About Jabil Circuit Inc.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions worldwide. The company provides electronics design, production, product management, and aftermarket services to companies in the aerospace, automotive, computing, consumer, defense, industrial, instrumentation, medical, networking, peripherals, solar, storage, and telecommunications industries.
The company offers its customers electronics design, production, product management, and aftermarket solutions that are responsive to their manufacturing needs. Its business units are capable of providing its customers with varying combinations of the following services: integrated design and engineering; component selection, sourcing and procurement; automated assembly; design and implementation of product testing; parallel global production; enclosure services; systems assembly, direct order fulfillment and configure to order; and aftermarket services.
The company conducts its operations in facilities that are located in Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, England, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, Taiwan, Ukraine, the U.S., and Vietnam.
The company manages its business and operations in three divisions: Consumer, Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), and Aftermarket Services (AMS).
The Consumer Division focuses on cell phones and mobile products, televisions, set-top boxes, and peripheral products, such as printers.
The EMS Division focuses on business sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, computing, defense, industrial instrumentation, medical, networking, solar, storage, and telecommunications businesses.
The AMS Division provides warranty and repair services to customers in a range of industries, including certain of its manufacturing customers.
The company offers a spectrum of value-add design services for products that it manufactures for its customers. It offers the following design services:
Electronic Design: The companys electronic design team provides electronic circuit design services, including application-specific integrated circuit design and firmware development. These services have been used to develop various circuit designs for cellular telephone accessories, notebook and personal computers, servers, radio frequency products, video set-top boxes, optical communications products, personal digital assistants, communication broadband products, and automotive and consumer appliance controls.
Industrial Design Services: The companys industrial design team assists in designing the look and feel of the plastic and metal enclosures that house printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA) and systems.
Mechanical Design: The companys mechanical engineering design team involves in three-dimensional design and analysis of electronic and optical assemblies using modeling and analytical tools. It also involves in industrial design, advance mechanism development, and tooling management.
Computer-Assisted Design: The companys computer-assisted design (CAD) team provides PCBA design services using advanced CAD/computer-assisted engineering tools, PCBA design testing and verification services, and other consulting services, which include the generation of a bill of materials, approved vendor list, and assembly equipment configuration for a particular PCBA design.
Product Validation: The companys product validation team provides product and process validation. This includes system test, product safety, regulatory compliance, and reliability.
Product Solutions: The companys product solutions efforts are focused on providing system-based solutions to engineering problems and challenges on the design of new technologies and concepts in specific growth areas as a means of expanding its customer relationships.
The companys design centers are located in Vienna, Austria; Hasselt, Belgium; Beijing and Shanghai, China; Colorado Springs, Colorado; St. Petersburg, Florida; Jena, Germany; Tokyo, Japan; Auburn Hills, Michigan; and Hsinchu, Taichung and Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jabil Circuit Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jabil Circuit Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jabil Circuit Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jabil Circuit Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jabil Circuit Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JABIL CIRCUIT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jabil Circuit Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jabil Circuit Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jabil Circuit Inc. Major Shareholders
Jabil Circuit Inc. History
Jabil Circuit Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jabil Circuit Inc. Offices and Representations
Jabil Circuit Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jabil Circuit Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jabil Circuit Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Jabil Circuit Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Jabil Circuit Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jabil Circuit Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jabil Circuit Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jabil Circuit Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Jabil Circuit Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Jabil Circuit Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jabil Circuit Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jabil Circuit Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?