- The report contains detailed information about Intrinsyc Software International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intrinsyc Software International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intrinsyc Software International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intrinsyc Software International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intrinsyc Software International Inc. business.
About Intrinsyc Software International Inc.
Intrinsyc Software International, Inc., a mobile software and services company, provides proprietary software products on a licensed basis and provides software engineering services for the market of mobile handheld products, which includes consumer mobile handsets, personal navigation devices, smartphones and other embedded devices.
The company provides platform software solutions and navigation/location based services applications that enable next-generation handheld products, including smart phones, and other mobile and embedded devices.
The company provides device development expertise, including software and services to the mobile and embedded device marketplace. Platform Solutions include its software platform for mobile devices, enabling technology, testing tools, and engineering services.
The companys products include Destinator navigation and Location Based Services (LBS) platform, ToBe Gateway Server for delivering content services based on location, the Soleus Transit platform for connected personal navigation devices, Soleus, a software platform for mobile device development, and other software and enabling technology.
The company's navigation and LBS solutions are sold to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original device manufacturers (ODMs), software and silicon providers and telecommunications service providers who deploy mobile products and services, such as consumer mobile handsets and personal navigation devices (PNDs). Its major customers include Motorola Inc. and LG Electronics.
The company offers its products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It markets its products and services through a worldwide sales and business development team based in offices located in Canada, the United States, Mainland China, Israel, and Taiwan.
In July 2008, the company acquired certain assets and operations inclusive of wholly owned China and Israel subsidiaries of Destinator Technologies Inc., a multinational developer of wireless software for global positioning system (GPS) devices and navigation software for wireless handsets.
The company was founded in 1992 under the name I.T.C. Microcomponents Inc. and changed its name to Intrinsyc Software, Inc. in 1997. Further, it changed its name to Intrinsyc Software International, Inc. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intrinsyc Software International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intrinsyc Software International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTRINSYC SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Major Shareholders
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. History
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Offices and Representations
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intrinsyc Software International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?