- The report contains detailed information about InTiCa Systems AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InTiCa Systems AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InTiCa Systems AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InTiCa Systems AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InTiCa Systems AG business.
About InTiCa Systems AG
InTiCa Systems AG provides engages in the development, manufacture, and commercialization of inductive components, passive analogue switching technology, and mechatronic assemblies in Germany and internationally. It develops, produces, and commercializes splitter hardware, such as customer premises equipment splitters, central office splitters, and main distribution frame splitters for telecommunications service providers and private households. The company also designs, develops, and produces systems and solutions, including inductive components, mechatronic modules, and system solutions for regenerative energy sources and automation and drive technology, as well as products for sensor technology, electronic controls, and network topologies. In addition, it develops and manufactures products, solutions, and systems for keyless go/entry systems, safety systems, and engine and energy management systems for a range of vehicles. Further, the company supplies immobilizers, keyless entry systems, type pressure sensors, and engine controls for hybrid vehicles. It also offers performance components, PFC- and storage choke, filter and noise suppression, transducers and transformers, and components for RIFD. The company was formerly known as InTiCom Systems AG and changed its name to InTiCa Systems AG in July 2008. InTiCa Systems AG was founded in 2000 and is based in Passau, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTICA SYSTEMS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTICA SYSTEMS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTICA SYSTEMS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTICA SYSTEMS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTICA SYSTEMS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InTiCa Systems AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InTiCa Systems AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InTiCa Systems AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InTiCa Systems AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InTiCa Systems AG Industry Position Analysis
6. INTICA SYSTEMS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTICA SYSTEMS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTICA SYSTEMS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTICA SYSTEMS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTICA SYSTEMS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTICA SYSTEMS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InTiCa Systems AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InTiCa Systems AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InTiCa Systems AG Major Shareholders
InTiCa Systems AG History
InTiCa Systems AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InTiCa Systems AG Offices and Representations
InTiCa Systems AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InTiCa Systems AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InTiCa Systems AG Capital Market Snapshot
InTiCa Systems AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
InTiCa Systems AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InTiCa Systems AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InTiCa Systems AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InTiCa Systems AG 1-year Stock Charts
InTiCa Systems AG 5-year Stock Charts
InTiCa Systems AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InTiCa Systems AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InTiCa Systems AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?