- The report contains detailed information about International Road Dynamics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Road Dynamics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Road Dynamics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Road Dynamics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Road Dynamics Inc. business.
About International Road Dynamics Inc.
International Road Dynamics, Inc., a highway traffic management products and systems technology company, operates in Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry. The company develops technologies to detect and weigh vehicles at highway speeds and integrates these and other complementary ITS technologies into traffic and safety solutions.
The company operates in the following markets: automated truck weigh stations; traffic management and traffic safety; integrated traffic control; weigh-in-motion (WIM); portable WIM; portable wheel load scales; traffic data collection (traffic counters and vehicle classifiers); advanced traffic safety systems; toll road systems and equipment; vehicle and axle detection equipment (tire contact, video, fiber optics, passive acoustic, radar); vehicle I.D. (using RFID) and location (using GPS); and driver/fleet management and AVL (automatic vehicle location) systems.
The company's automated truck weigh station systems assist highway and transportation agencies to target suspected overweight offenders, thereby reducing heavy truck damage to roadways. It also provides complementary systems, like Virtual Weigh Stations, which allow highway and transportation agencies to monitor trucks remotely through short range wireless or other communications technologies. The company supplies traffic monitoring systems to enable highway agencies to determine traffic volumes and vehicle weights. It developed transportation safety-related products designed to warn truckers of unsafe dynamics of their vehicles. The company designs and develops the software and databases to manage product and technology interfaces. Its driver and fleet management systems support transportation businesses in the implementation and the monitoring of driver safety programs by providing real time feedback of compliance with corporate driving programs and policies.
International Road Dynamics Inc. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Road Dynamics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Road Dynamics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Road Dynamics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Road Dynamics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Road Dynamics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL ROAD DYNAMICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Road Dynamics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Road Dynamics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Road Dynamics Inc. Major Shareholders
International Road Dynamics Inc. History
International Road Dynamics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Road Dynamics Inc. Offices and Representations
International Road Dynamics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Road Dynamics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Road Dynamics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Road Dynamics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
International Road Dynamics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Road Dynamics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Road Dynamics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Road Dynamics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Road Dynamics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Road Dynamics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Road Dynamics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Road Dynamics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?