- The report contains detailed information about AZCAR Technologies Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AZCAR Technologies Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AZCAR Technologies Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AZCAR Technologies Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AZCAR Technologies Incorporated business.
About AZCAR Technologies Incorporated
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated provides professional services, related equipment, and materials to the broadcast and new media entertainment industries. The company's client businesses and applications include private and public television and radio broadcast, post-production, satellite television, and education markets.
The company's engineering, service, and assembly operations are carried out at its facilities in Markham, Ontario; Canonsburg, Pennsylvania; and Ely, United Kingdom. The Ely, the U.K. (Megahertz) facility is specifically designed to support the building of outside broadcast (OB) vans. These facilities support maintenance services to broadcasters where technicians are linked to the office and customers through the company's direct Internet connection, pagers, and cellular telephones.
The company provides engineering and integration products and services to television broadcasters in various areas of broadcasting, including over the air, cable, satellite, and Internet. It also focuses on education, entertainment, ecclesiastical, and communications oriented organizations that use a range of applications and technologies. The company also offers presentation, boardroom, and high-end media systems.
The company owns 51% of NJE Consulting Inc. (NJE) of Vancouver. NJE offers supply chain management systems and software which, in conjunction with RFID technologies, are used for tracking and monitoring inventories. In addition to working in the manufacturing and construction spaces, the company has also developed various proprietary technologies, including a transaction engine, which has particular application to industries in northern environments.
The company's customers include EchoStar, Broadcast Group, Univision, SIS, and Nexstar.
The company operates through its three subsidiaries, which are based in the United States of America, Barbados, and the United Kingdom. International projects have been completed or awarded in such countries as the Dominican Republic, Panama, Puerto Rico, Fiji, South Africa, Qatar, and Kuwait.
The company's principal competitors in North America are Ascent Media and National Tele-consultants.
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated was founded in 1975.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AZCAR Technologies Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AZCAR Technologies Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AZCAR TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Major Shareholders
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated History
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Offices and Representations
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AZCAR Technologies Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?