- The report contains detailed information about Interlink Electronics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interlink Electronics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interlink Electronics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interlink Electronics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interlink Electronics Inc. business.
About Interlink Electronics Inc.
Interlink Electronics, Inc. engages in the design, development, and sale of intuitive interface technologies and solutions. The company has two business segments: Specialty Components and eTransactions.
The Specialty Components products include cursor control and other input devices for various electronic products, including game controllers, cellular telephones, handheld media players and medical devices. It makes Force Sensing Resistor (FSR) based sensors that it incorporates into end user products. FSR based technologies, such as MicroNav, support full mouse functionality and file navigation using miniaturized sensors and supporting systems.
The companys Specialty Components offerings come in three product lines: custom FSR sensors, MicroNav sensors and integrated pointing solutions.
MicroNav sensors enable web surfing, list scrolling, gaming, and menu navigation for portable devices and are designed to fit in small spaces. In some applications it supplies the basic sensor and a license to use the related software drivers. The company also supports various lighting, materials, connection, and actuator designs. It offers all three formats on an OEM basis to manufacturers of various handheld products.
The company sells integrated pointing solutions to manufacturers of notebook computers, rugged electronics and industrial applications. It also sells a diverse assortment of custom FSR sensors for non-computer applications, such as for use in medical devices as safety switches. MicroNav sensors are used in consumer electronics and other portable electronic devices.
The eTransactions products include signature input devices that it supports with proprietary application software. These products enable organizations to capture, secure and legally-bind an electronic signature, as well as record various identity-defining factors such as signature biometrics and fingerprints.
The e-signature products enable organizations to securely capture legally-binding e-signatures and permanently bind that information to the document for archiving and future verification. Its ePad family of products covers various e-signature processes and environments.
The companys e-signature software is IntegriSign Signature Software Suite. This software encrypts and permanently embeds e-signatures in documents along with additional signature data such as date and time.
The companys customers for Specialty Components include portable electronic device manufacturers, such as Samsung, iRiver, Sony, LG, BenQ-Siemens, Pantech and Olympus.
The companys medical device customers include Varian, Respironics and Medtronic. Other Interlink customers include computer and computer peripheral device manufacturers, such as Microsoft and NMB and other equipment manufacturers such as Preh and Siemens.
The companys technology has been implemented by various customers, such as Farmers Insurance, Metlife, Prudential, State Farm, DealerTrack, Wells Fargo, Wachovia, Chrysler Financial, National Notary Association, PhilipMorrisUSA, Veterans Hospital, Siemens, McKesson, Cerner, Vodafone, Lloyds TSB, Ford Credit, Bristish Airways, El Corte Ingles and BMW.
The company has sales offices in the united States, Canada and Tokyo.
Interlink Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interlink Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interlink Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interlink Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interlink Electronics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interlink Electronics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERLINK ELECTRONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interlink Electronics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interlink Electronics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interlink Electronics Inc. Major Shareholders
Interlink Electronics Inc. History
Interlink Electronics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interlink Electronics Inc. Offices and Representations
Interlink Electronics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interlink Electronics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interlink Electronics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Interlink Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Interlink Electronics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interlink Electronics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interlink Electronics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interlink Electronics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Interlink Electronics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Interlink Electronics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interlink Electronics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interlink Electronics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?