- The report contains detailed information about Imagination Technologies Group Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imagination Technologies Group Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imagination Technologies Group Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imagination Technologies Group Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imagination Technologies Group Plc business.
About Imagination Technologies Group Plc
Imagination Technologies Group plc, founded in 1985, creates and licenses silicon and software technologies targeting the digital entertainment and consumer electronics markets. These technologies enable human-computer interaction across a range of digital devices including PCs, home entertainment systems, games consoles, arcade entertainment machines, digital set-top boxes and mobile devices. The company has introduced, directly or via licensing arrangements, a succession of innovative technologies, silicon chips and board/systems which have played a major role in the development of multimedia and computer-based entertainment systems. Imagination Technologies has four divisions: PowerVR, Metagence, Ensigma and PURE Digital.
The PowerVR division develops and markets the PowerVR graphics/video technology for games consoles, PCs, arcade entertainment machines, handheld devices and digital set-top boxes. Existing partners who directly or indirectly license PowerVR technology include Hitachi, ARM, NEC and STMicroelectronics. Products using silicon chips based on PowerVR technology include Sega's games console, Dreamcast; the Naomi family of arcade systems (used by most of the world's leading arcade content developers); and numerous PC add-in card and OEM customers. Companies who have supplied products based on PowerVR technology include Compaq, NEC PC, Gateway 2000, and graphics card companies including Matrox and Hercules.
Metagence division designs, licenses and promotes patented multi-threaded Digital Signal Processing (DSP) cores that enable low cost multi-purpose communications and entertainment appliances. Metagence produces multi-threaded programmable DSP IP cores that allow real-time response while supporting multi-function operation. Using true hardware multi-threading, the META family of processors delivers complex DSP and mathematical capabilities, real-time operation, flexibility and low power consumption essential to the next generation of entertainment and communications products. Comprehensive library and tool support enables embedded system designers to produce highly-integrated META architecture based products quickly and easily.
Ensigma division develops and licenses speech and audio processing algorithms and technologies for the consumer and telecommunications market. Ensigma supplies global semiconductor and telecommunications companies with innovative real-time hardware and software solutions for digital radio, consumer audio, speech technology, and wireless and Internet communication. Ensigma develops and licenses IP for communication and multimedia signal processing, in the form of proven DSP software packages and hardware coprocessors. Ensigma also offers engineering support services, with proven skills in the design and verification of real-time embedded systems. Ensigma's IP is used worldwide in, digital TV, digital radio/audio entertainment systems and mobile communications and wireless devices.
PURE Digital division produces a range of innovative systems-level products that promote PowerVR, Metagence and Ensigma technologies or act as pathfinders for new technology areas. PURE Digital has a portfolio of products for digital radio; digital home audio; PC graphics / video and audio, which in the future will extend to digital video for TV / DVD and wireless LAN. VideoLogic branded products include the premium 'Sirocco' speaker range; the 'DigiTheatre' range of 5.1 speaker systems; the 'ZXR' PC speaker range; and SonicFury and Vivid!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imagination Technologies Group Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imagination Technologies Group Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imagination Technologies Group Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imagination Technologies Group Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imagination Technologies Group Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Major Shareholders
Imagination Technologies Group Plc History
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Offices and Representations
Imagination Technologies Group Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Capital Market Snapshot
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imagination Technologies Group Plc 1-year Stock Charts
Imagination Technologies Group Plc 5-year Stock Charts
Imagination Technologies Group Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imagination Technologies Group Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imagination Technologies Group Plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?