- The report contains detailed information about Domino Printing Sciences plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Domino Printing Sciences plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Domino Printing Sciences plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Domino Printing Sciences plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Domino Printing Sciences plc business.
About Domino Printing Sciences plc
Domino Printing Sciences plc engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of ink jet and laser technologies offering total coding and printing solutions.
The Domino product range encompasses both ink jet and laser technologies covering applications in many industries. Continuous ink jet (CIJ), drop on demand (DOD) and binary printing all use ink jet technology and cover applications as barcodes, traceability codes, outer case coding and commercial printing.
Coding and Making
The Company's products print variable data such as 'best before' dates, barcodes, and traceability codes onto products in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. The Company offers continuous ink jet (CIJ) and laser printers to code directly onto products and primary packaging. Drop-on-Demand (DOD) ink jet printers are available for character codes and graphics in secondary packaging.
A-Series (Small Character Continuous Ink Jet): The A-Series continuous ink jet (CIJ) printers have been developed to offer coding solutions. In conjunction with Domino's inks the A-Series prints onto a variety of substrates including food, glass, plastic, metal, rubber.
C-Series High-Resolution: Domino's C-Series high-resolution large character ink jet printers use Piezo technology to print barcodes, text, and graphics onto porous substrates such as corrugated outer cases, trays and sacks.
C-Series Low-Resolution: Domino's C-Series low-resolution printers usevalve-jet technology to produce large character codes onto porous substrates such as corrugated outer cases and trays.
Macrojet / Case Coder (Valve Jet): The Macrojet and CaseCoder large character printers use valve-jet technology to provide a compact and cost efficient solution for large character outer case coding. Both printers use the same proven technology to produce quality coding onto variety porous and nonporous substrates including PVC, card, wood, metal, sacking.
DDC3 (Dot Matrix Laser): The DDC3 Dot Matrix printer sets new standards of reliability and versatility. Using a proprietary seven-laser tube system, the DDC3 offers unrivalled speed and creates an indelible, permanent mark onto a variety of substrates that include paper, cartons, plastics, glass.
DSL1 (Scribing Laser): The DSL1 scribing laser offers high performance coding, superior quality and creates an indelible, permanent mark that does not smear, peel or fade away. The DSL1 is ideal for marking on substrates such as paper, cartons, plastics and glass.
S-Series Scribing Laser: The S-Series offers print and speed capabilities designed to meet specific needs. The S-Series scribing laser printers use CO2 laser technology to produce indelible permanent marking on a variety of substrates. The S-Series has been developed to offer a simple, high quality and cost efficient, coding solution that is capable of printing onto a variety of substrates such as paper, plastic, glass and cartons.
DPX Fume Extraction: The DPX range of extraction units is specifically designed for use in laser coding applications. Offering a range of functionality, DPX extraction units capture fumes and particles generated during laser marking. DPX extraction units are extremely reliable with a proven track record in industrial applications.
In commercial printing, system solutions print addresses, barcodes and numbers onto products primarily in the binding and finishing, plastic card and newspaper industries. The companys system solutions have been developed to print variable data including addresses and numbering in binding and finishing, newspaper, tickets, tags and labels. The Company's technologies include binary and continuous ink jet. These printing solutions add value to customers' businesses, helping them to open up new markets and create new business opportunities.
A-Series: The A-Series CP has been designed to offer a fast and high quality printing solution that integrates into new and existing production equipment used in the mailing, binding, games management, finishing, tickets, tags and labels, and postal industries.
BitJet: The Bitjet 212 binary printer provides a fit-and-forget system that integrates into existing lines. The Bitjet can be adapted to print labels, tickets and addresses in various market sectors including the mailing, newspaper, finishing, bindary and postal industries.
JetArray: The JetArray printer uses Domino's proven ink jet technology to produce up to 8 lines of text and variable data that can be printed at very high speed and offers unrivalled reliability, productivity and quality to the: Mailing and Bindery Finishing industries.
DOD: Domino ON Demand is a complete solution for variable printing. It is a simple concept. Domino ON Demand combines all the essential elements of printer, ink and control systems, in one, to create a powerful proposition for commercial printers in an easy to use package.
Editor GT: The Editor GT is an ink jet controller package based on Microsoft Windows. It provides solutions for the Commercial Printing industry. Predominantly used within the stitching, binding, wrapping, folding, newspaper and mailing industries the Editor GT offers total control of printing operations.
Radio Frequency Identification
Domino offers modular and scalable RFID systems, providing immediate cost benefit and enables customers to avoid unnecessary costs associated with RFID implementation programs.
Domino Printing Sciences plc was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Domino Printing Sciences plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Domino Printing Sciences plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Domino Printing Sciences plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Domino Printing Sciences plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Domino Printing Sciences plc Industry Position Analysis
6. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Domino Printing Sciences plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Domino Printing Sciences plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Domino Printing Sciences plc Major Shareholders
Domino Printing Sciences plc History
Domino Printing Sciences plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Domino Printing Sciences plc Offices and Representations
Domino Printing Sciences plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Domino Printing Sciences plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Domino Printing Sciences plc Capital Market Snapshot
Domino Printing Sciences plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Domino Printing Sciences plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Domino Printing Sciences plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Domino Printing Sciences plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Domino Printing Sciences plc 1-year Stock Charts
Domino Printing Sciences plc 5-year Stock Charts
Domino Printing Sciences plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Domino Printing Sciences plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Domino Printing Sciences plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?