- The report contains detailed information about Icom Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Icom Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Icom Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Icom Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Icom Inc. business.
About Icom Inc.
ICOM INCORPORATED, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of wireless communication and computer products. Its products include land mobile radio, amateur radio, marine radio, navigation products, aviation radio, and communications receivers. The company's land mobile products include digital VHF P25 conventional and trunked transceivers, VHF and UHF handheld transceivers, UHF onboard transceivers, UHF trunked radio, 144MHz FM transceivers, VHF FM transceivers, VHF and UHF mobile transceivers, HF transceiver, DIGITAL PMR 446 transceiver, PMR 446 transceiver, FRS FM transceiver, LPD FM transceiver, PMR 446 FM transceiver, and VHF/UHF repeaters; marine products that include survival craft 2-WAY radio, VHF marine transceivers, UHF onboard transceivers, MF/HF marine transceiver, HF marine transceiver, SSB radio telephone, HF transceiver, remote-control microphone, LCD marine radar, CRT marine radar, and AIS receiver; and aviation products, such as VHF air band transceivers. Its amateur radio products include VHF/UHF dual band transceivers, VHF and UHF digital transceivers, VHF and UHF dual band FM transceivers, 144MHz FM transceivers, VHF and UHF transceivers, dual band transceivers, 1200MHz digital transceivers, HF/50MHz transceivers, HF/50MHz all mode transceivers, HF all band transceivers, and VHF and UHF all mode transceivers; and receiver products comprising professional communications receivers, communications receivers, HF +50MHz communications receivers, and communications receivers for computers. ICOM INCORPORATED has operations in Japan, North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. ICOM INCORPORATED was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ICOM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ICOM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ICOM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ICOM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ICOM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Icom Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Icom Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Icom Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Icom Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Icom Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ICOM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ICOM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ICOM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ICOM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ICOM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ICOM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Icom Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Icom Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Icom Inc. Major Shareholders
Icom Inc. History
Icom Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Icom Inc. Offices and Representations
Icom Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Icom Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Icom Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Icom Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Icom Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Icom Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Icom Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Icom Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Icom Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Icom Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Icom Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Icom Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?